Robert Rodriguez's Sin City

There were many stand out scenes for me. Heres some;

When you find out why he taped his mouth shut. I thought it was to make him shutup hahahah.

The car flying off the road.

The scene with the Japanese girl and the car.

Brittany Murphys bad acting hahahahahhaha.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Brittany Murphys bad acting hahahahahhaha.
[/quote]

No kidding, the whole way she says “You damn fool, you damn fool.” Few, thank god 4 those tits.

[quote=“Holiday”]
It’ll be cooler than sliced bread.

Holiday says: “Watch for this film kids. This’ll be the movie that really sends Rob to the top. It’ll be his masterpiece.”
[/quote]

Just took a look to the older posts :o Jim aka Holiday posted this for such a long time.

I was amazed by Tarantino’s scene. I don’t understand how even though eh didn’t write or design it it still stuck out. I thought when Clive Started actually saying the narration, that was brilliant. Wow bad grammar…

I think Ray Liotta would have been better that Willis. Don’t get me wrong I love Willis but his voice in the movie is annoying, but Liotta’s voice is great and he was perfect in Narc.

Cool review & plentyfull pictures of the Bloody Marv figure!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=11034

mwhahaha thats soo great

Sa-weet, but why isn’t Kevin smiling?

guess you cant hotlink em :stuck_out_tongue:

(is it just my comp or are the originals from the original link slowly disappearing?)

I love Sin City :slight_smile: Miho rules :smiley:

I bought a pair of socks today… When I put them on I thought: “They feel like angels socks ought to feel” Hahahaha

OMG OMG OMG The Sin City Recut and Extended edition come’s out today!!!

I ordered it on October 13, 2 month’s ago exactly.

CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER OMG OMG OMG :angel:

I ordered it a week ago… I WANT IT NOW!

I already read reviews and they say it’s great, but the 23 extra minutes is actually 10 and a half extra minutes, this because the other minutes are the credit’s for each separate story. That suck’s :’(

Also the Graphic Novel is smaller than the original paperback and a bit difficult to read for people with glasses, but i don’t use glasses.

What can people not do with photoshp!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HA!

Ahaha, amazing ! Yes, people can do some waful things … ;D

I made an Avatar!!! Look!

sin city has got to be my favourite not QT film tho he did direct a past in the big fat kill i just think its visual stunning. Rodriguez did really well and it looks like an actual living graphic novel were’s as other graphic novel films are good sin city is in a legue of its own