Robert Rodriguez's Sin City

Fuck ya I’m going tonight! I’m psyched.

This was the shit. Marv owned this fuckin movie, but I still loved the other 2 stories. I mean, any movie that has a Kung Fu kickin’ Cannibal in it has gotta mean something right??

Everyone clapped when Hartigan ripped off Junior’s package.

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Everyone clapped when Hartigan ripped off Junior’s package.
[/quote] Ya, that was fuckin great. RR has finally done it (although with a lot of help from Frank). This is a kick ass movie. I just got back from the theaters (saw it twice). Worth the wait for sure. RR has finally made his pulp fiction. Even though SIN CITY is not as original as PF, I predict that this movie will bring him the recognition that he deserves. ;D

LOL, Frank Miller didnt do a damn thing. He was ignored like a red headed stepchild. Benicio Del Toro was the best! Did you guys catch Clark Middleton?

I love this movie!!! I’m still letting it all sink in. Nick Stahl, Elijah Wood and Benicio Del Toro were all brilliant! Without a doubt one of my favorite movies.

Awesome! I get to go see it tonight, and I am so thrilled about it!! :smiley:

fuck man, that was one of the best movies i’ve ever seen! Elijah is still making me shudder. I’m so proud of Rodriguez, he’s finally going to get some press for this awesome film ;D

I saw it last night and it blew my mind away. Marv is my new hero…lol…and Carla Cugino or whatever her name is has the most perfect female body known to man!!

in like 2 hours i should be watching it :slight_smile:

I judt got back from the theaters, and this was the fucking greatest movie of the past five years. (in my opinion) My favorite scenes were the execution of Marv, "Is that all you got? You fuckin’ panzies."

As well as the scene where Dwight is imagining that Jackie Boy’s corpse is talking to him.Jack-"Oh boy, you’re screwed now. Outta gas."Dwight-“Shut the hell up!”

[quote=“Hattori_Honzo”]
I judt got back from the theaters, and this was the fucking greatest movie of the past five years. (in my opinion) My favorite scenes were the execution of Marv, "Is that all you got? You fuckin’ panzies."

As well as the scene where Dwight is imagining that Jackie Boy’s corpse is talking to him.Jack-"Oh boy, you’re screwed now. Outta gas."Dwight-“Shut the hell up!”
[/quote]

Nowhere in the movie did anyone say “fuck”. I think you should atleast give credit to Frank Miller for not cursing to be funny or make a point.

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Nowhere in the movie did anyone say “fuck”. I think you should atleast give credit to Frank Miller for not cursing to be funny or make a point.
[/quote]

Damn, you’re right. I guess I just thought he said that.

Really if it weren’t for the graphic violence, and Jamie King’s breasts that would’ve been a PG-13 film.

Well I saw it with my ex girlfriend and her friend

my ex loved it , her friend well lets not talk about that lol umm oh yeah I freaking loved it too

Ii saw this movie yesterday , im 15 so I had put the slip on some of the people at the ticket desk. The movie was fucking pwnage.

Wow that movies was great. Benicio Del Toro was the shit in it. “Nobody laugh, this isnt funny”

Fuck!

Your reviews make me depressed.

I wish I wouldn’t live in “fucking” germany these days.

The releasing date was may 26 wich was late enough, but now they changed it into late summer.

This sucks!

But maybe my personal donkey/mule can carry it over the atlantic earlier :wink:

:’(oh shit man, that’s hard to take. You could be missing out on the best film of the year. better start counting down the days till it’s released

Any reviews on QT’s scene?