Robert Rodriguez

It’s ridiculous to say “Oh Elizabeth only got work through her husband”

The first person to disagree with that would be Robert Rodriguez. Despite his dickery to her when she was pregnant, he always maintained that without her, he wouldn’t be where he is now.

I never said she didn’t do any work. Just not much. The show would go on very smoothly without her and that he’s still the one doing the bulk of the work at Troublemaker Studios. If Robert stopped making movies she’d be working on made for Spanish television movies at best.

It’s useless even trying to drill a bit of useful info into you. You’re too arrogant to admit you’re wrong and ill informed.

[quote=“Dex”]
I never said she didn’t do any work. Just not much. The show would go on very smoothly without her and that he’s still the one doing the bulk of the work at Troublemaker Studios. If Robert stopped making movies she’d be working on made for Spanish television movies at best.
[/quote]

Cable TV or a girly show on CW.

[quote=“Cyd”]
It’s useless even trying to drill a bit of useful info into you. You’re too arrogant to admit you’re wrong and ill informed.
[/quote]

I’m not arrogant. I just don’t think she’s all that important to film in Austin. At least not enough to think that her having sole ownership of Troublemaker would be a good thing.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
Cable TV or a girly show on CW.
[/quote]

I think that’s still giving her too much credit. Well, maybe a lifetime channel movie.

I’d love you to tell Robert Rodriguez about how much credit she deserves, he’d probably turn round and tell you to go fuck yourself.

On a side note, I’ve started followin Elizabeth on twitter.

[quote=“Cyd”]

On a side note, I’ve started followin Elizabeth on twitter.
[/quote]

Sweet! I didn’t even think to look for her.

I bring the goods. :slight_smile: