Robert Rodriguez to direct BARBARELLA remake! OMFG

[quote=“Ify”]
becoz i want 2 read it wot iz ur problem? b sidez i woz only jokin bout not caring, sheeesh u need 2 chill out dood
[/quote]

LOL…

[quote=“Ify”]
becoz i want 2 read it wot iz ur problem? b sidez i woz only jokin bout not caring, sheeesh u need 2 chill out dood
[/quote]

sorry i dont speak proper up to your standardz. ur prob. from like new jersey.

[quote=“Jjp”]
sorry i dont speak proper up to your standardz. ur prob. from like new jersey.
[/quote]

England actually. I love how even though you’ve edited your post, it still doesn’t make any sense. You’re cool.

[quote=“Ify”]
England actually. I love how even though you’ve edited your post, it still doesn’t make any sense. You’re cool.
[/quote]

i edited to fuck (wit) (u).

and im not the one going around looking for faults in posts and fucking with the people now am i…where here to discuss movies not grammer so fuck off.

Make me, arsehole.

i dont talk to jerkoffs anyway lets get back on topic.

Haha, chill I’m only messing with you.

[quote=“Ify”]
Haha, chill I’m only messing with you.
[/quote]

ight we cool.

I’ve never seen the first Barbarella movie but im very interested in this. First he should do Machete second sin city third…

[quote=“me”]
I’ve never seen the first Barbarella movie but im very interested in this. First he should do Machete second sin city third…
[/quote]

yeaa i would be happy if he did that but im really not sure how machete is going i cant find any news.

Well i read that Grindhouse might be getting released in september on dvd so we’ll find out then.

[quote=“me”]
Well i read that Grindhouse might be getting released in september on dvd so we’ll find out then.
[/quote]

together or seperate

I think it was undecided to after the cannes if i find the source i’ll post it here

Robert used to be a great director. It was kind of like John Woo meets Sergio Leone kind of style. Now it seems he’s throwing it all away by making these awful films like Machete and Barbarella (whatever that is) and those weird spy kids movies. Plus he’s holding QT back, though From Dusk Till Dawn and Grindhouse were super cool. I can’t beleive the time being consumed on this war film of his, not even Francis Coppola took this long to make Apocalypse Now, I don’t think we’re going to see it until the year 2010 or so.

how is robert holding quentin back? plus imo spy kids movies arent for us, theyre for kids, so we cant judge them… i guess theyre pretty entertaining for kids…

[quote=“Navajas”]
how is robert holding quentin back? plus imo spy kids movies arent for us, theyre for kids, so we cant judge them… i guess theyre pretty entertaining for kids…
[/quote]

lol i would never watch one in my life. but yes i also agree making them movies was a mistake he wasted so much time and movies.

i hope he gets to do it rated R and have lots of nudity sex and other raunchiness in it…

[quote=“Sebastian”]
i hope he gets to do it rated R and have lots of nudity sex and other raunchiness in it…
[/quote]

like the original that i have never seen but heard about.

[quote=“Navajas”]
[/quote]Whenever they get together they start collaborating on all these new ideas which eventually become films. That alone suspends any projects QT had been working on until the next three years or so. I’m not saying they’re horrible when they collaborate, they should just brake up for a little while.