RIP Heath Ledger

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
WTF did Heath do to deserve that?!
[/quote]

He starred in a movie about gays. And all the homophobic bastards are now showing their teeth.

I KNEW someone was gonna say that. Theres some sad bastards out there. The guy had a wife and a kid, never did anything to anyone.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
I KNEW someone was gonna say that. Theres some sad bastards out there. The guy had a wife and a kid, never did anything to anyone.
[/quote]
he wasn’t married. He had a kid and no wife. The woman who was going to be his wife left him. She probably feels like shit now.

I was at the gym yesterday and this fucktard said "that’s what he gets for playing a queer"

I said "that is the most ignorant thing that I’ve ever heard…you are an asshole"

oh well.

People at your gym actually said that out loud? You must hang around some real losers!

That guy said he deserved to die because he PLAYED a gay guy? Holy shit.

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Disgusting.

I was total chocked when I heard the news, this is so unbelievable…

I think we should all let this topic go and respect Heath’s passing. Hes gone and nothing anyone says (good or bad) matters now.

[quote=“Scarface”]

Disgusting.
[/quote]
what a pig

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
To make my point more clear, John Travolta was told about it and he gave his most sincere apologies towards Heaths death.
[/quote]

John Travolta’s been like an honorary Australian since he bought a Qantas plane. He even went for Australia in the World Cup soccer.

I can’t believe these church-goers who were planning to picket Ledger’s funeral can call themselves Christians. How the fuck do these shitheads sleep at night? Just because he played a gay guy in Brokeback Mountain? That was a good film. It is ten times the film that Crash is. Crash didn’t deserve to beat Brokeback at the Oscars.

Man, Fox is the most disgusting of networks.

I heard Nicholson was pissed off he did not get to reprise his role as the Joker in the new TDK, So he was probably also pissed at Heath, and thats why he was so cold.

Im very sad to see such an good actor die.

I was really chocked when I first heard of it, I could not belive it.

Well, I didn’t know the guy, so I feel about as sorry for him as nearly everyone else that dies evey 30 secs. It is a shame to see such a waste of talent.

[quote=“Scarface”]

Disgusting.
[/quote]

Right-wing cock.

If you look at pictures of Heath as The Joker, he looks alot like Brandon Lee in The Crow (who was also 28) when he died. Its weird, I know theres no connection. But theres a resemblance.

Scary…

Indeed… The whole movie will be scaring with this fact in mind “Heath Ledger is dead !!”. I hope he doesn’t die in the movie or would be more than uncomfortable.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Indeed… The whole movie will be scaring with this fact in mind “Heath Ledger is dead !!”. I hope he doesn’t die in the movie or would be more than uncomfortable.
[/quote]

some people need to seperate the movies/entertainment from the real world. Do you watch John Wayne movies any differently because the man is dead? Or listen to Elvis differently?

Heath’s death has no effect on how much I will enjoy The Dark Knight.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
some people need to seperate the movies/entertainment from the real world. Do you watch John Wayne movies any differently because the man is dead? Or listen to Elvis differently?

Heath’s death has no effect on ho much I will enjoy The Dark Knight.
[/quote]

Ahah, it’d be just weird cause he just died. Like every movie, which are released right after someone died. Don’t think I’m one of those freaks who don’t see any difference between real life and movies !

And his death won’t change anything on how much I will like (or not) The Dark Knight.

The Dark Knight is half a year away, I actually wish that it would come sooner because Heath’s death would help the box office, but well…I guess it will do fine in summer as well.

I don’t know where it will be released in France. But not sure his death would help the box office cause it won’t be released soon as you said it, plus I hope people won’t see it only because of that fact, I’ve always hate that. Suddently people love someone when he dies, so stupid.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
The Dark Knight is half a year away, I actually wish that it would come sooner because Heath’s death would help the box office, but well…I guess it will do fine in summer as well.
[/quote]

You wish it would open sooner cuz Heath’s death would help sell tickets? Nice!

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
You wish it would open sooner cuz Heath’s death would help sell tickets? Nice!
[/quote]

well Begins didn’t bring the studio a truckload of money, and I for one want to see a third part, like they are planning.