Revenge Movies

Four Brothers is a cool revenge movie… ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
Four Brothers is a cool revenge movie… ::slight_smile:
[/quote]

I saw it about amonth ago, I enjoyed it, especially Mark Whalberg’s performance, hes a very talented actor. But i wouldnt call it a great revenge movie, probably mediocre.

my favourite rape revenge film is I spit on your grave. i noticed a lot of people havent seen it. i reccomend it, but then again it is pretty brutal.

[quote=“Starkey”]
How about someone gives the best of the best and a brief explination of it! YAY! I’m really just not familiar with um…rape movies.
[/quote]

Rape revenge films are basically just those films where the main character or their family gets brutally raped and then they seek revenge for it.

(there is a slash in the title so i aint sure whether this is a topic for rape revenge films or either rape or revenge films lol but i am guessing just rape revenge films)

nowadays it is hard not to think about Oldboy and sympathy for mr vengeance when i think of revenge films, lady snowblood kicks arse, love kill bill, and i actually do like i spit on your grave, death wish, and Full Contact fucking rocked!

and robocop is a badass film, nowadays people compare it to films such as Terminator but forget how fucking violent it actually is (not really that violent by my standards, but a whole lot more violent than most remember)

Revenge film no one seems to know… Legacy of Rage with Brandon Lee, Piss Violent film…

Thriller is the ultimate Rape Revenge film >:D

best rapes: Bed Lieutentant (rape of the nun, cut ot Jezus on the cross, perfect) and Suspicious River, it’s dark it’s evil it’s badass

almost every spaghetti western is a revenge film.

what is your favorite revenge movie?

here are a list- they call her one eye(which is pretty messed up) rolling thunder, death wish, last house on the left. tell me some of your favorites.

Obviosly the best revenge movie of all time is Once Upon a Time in the West.

OLDBOY!!!

[quote=“rollingthunder”]
what is your favorite revenge movie?

here are a list- they call her one eye(which is pretty messed up) rolling thunder, death wish, last house on the left. tell me some of your favorites.
[/quote]

Merged your topic with this one. Please use the search function.

;D and welcome...

Sleepers

Kevin Bacon gets the utter living shit shot out of him…it’s fucking great revenge material. A close second would be “The Evil That Men Do” - Charles Bronson…this is what needs to happen to Sadaam and Chemical Ali

Lucky Number Slevin is a revenge movie. . .somewhat predictable though.

They call her one eye

Last house on the left

Walking Tall

Once upon a time in the west

Rolling Thunder