Retarded idiots should shut up

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st … 85,00.html”>http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25089743-7485,00.html</LINK_TEXT>

yeah all of them ;D

hahahaha, should be banned? They haven’t even seen a single frame of the movie, except whatever was glimpsed in the teaser.

why is it always Tarantino who’s being blamed? What about the gazilion of more violent movies, tv shows and video games? QT’s are usually violent, but more in a comic like fashion and usually not even half as explicit as most other hollywood shit (Saw? etc…)

It’s funny how Tarantino’s films with their bare minimum violence get’s harpooned for it but Friday The 13th doesn’t get a single complaint when it’s only about a psychotic killing off sexy teenagers and such. Not to mention that other war films like Saving Private Ryan are much more violent then this will be. And then there’s the fact that they’re asking for a ban. I get it. You don’t agree with the subject matter, but why should everyone in Austrailia have to go without the movie. You can’t tell people what or what not to watch. Might as well be a Nazi. And other than Kill Bill I don’t think he’s made a particularly violent movie. The violence in his movie is jarring, yes, but not excessive. People need to relax and just shut the fuck up.

I guess it’s cause Nazis are a very sensitive issue. Usual WWII movies aren’t pure violence against nazis (even Valkyrie was a smart movie about killing Hitler and stop nazis). So it can always be misunderstood.

As a Jew, I know so many people who can’t wait for this film simply because it’s not us that are dying during WW2 this time.

These groups never usually speak for a majority.

people just dont get the whole “it’s a movie” idea… people should go have a drink and stop being asses on the media…

I say let him petition against it, it will raise more awareness for the movie and the numbers increase. $$$ for Mr. T

positive side: good advertising for the movie

negative side: MPAA could be influenced by this when they decide what has to be cut, and stuff like that.

"Jewish groups were also uneasy about the level of bloodshed, saying it did not reflect reality and was not a true story."

Those jewish groups, who or whatever those are, appear to be even bigger idiots than the parent groups.

There is movies like Hostel, Friday the 13th and many more that only goes on the violence and not on the story and dialoge. Tarantino builds his movies around other stuff than the violence; my dad and i was watching Death Proof and we skiped then the first group of girls dies and dad realised that a great director Tarantino is. He is a talented director and Private Ryan was super violent but no one said anything about it. By the way, parents should not let their kids watch Tarantino-movies, so i can’t see why they whould?

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
positive side: good advertising for the movie

negative side: MPAA could be influenced by this when they decide what has to be cut, and stuff like that.

"Jewish groups were also uneasy about the level of bloodshed, saying it did not reflect reality and was not a true story."

Those jewish groups, who or whatever those are, appear to be even bigger idiots than the parent groups.
[/quote]

They don’t represent all of us

[quote=“Cyd”]
They don’t represent all of us
[/quote]

of course not. I’d like to know who those groups are, maybe the writer of this article just said that to stir up shit.

that was the same for KB, but people don’t want to understand.

- YouTube

Fortunately, those lobby groups will fail and they don’t realize that they are just making publicity for the movie, the exact opposite of what they are trying to do. They are too dumb for that.

The article itself only pissed me off due to it’s ignorance but I think for Inglourious Basterds this article is a step in the right direction. If you talk about Quentin’s most popular works they all had argument’s and outrage like this. Res Dogs, Pulp and Kill Bill all drew ire from special interest groups and lobbyist’s so these people trying to undermine the film might just put it over the top in some peoples minds and get them in the theater. Gotta love the ignorant.

[quote=“Pinkman”]
Fortunately, those lobby groups will fail and they don’t realize that they are just making publicity for the movie, the exact opposite of what they are trying to do. They are too dumb for that.
[/quote]
Quoted for truth. :slight_smile:

LOL Too Funny, has Hostel or Saw ever played in any Australian theaters before?

Fuckin Hipocrites.

Groups like that freakin just kill the hell out of me.

Unstable people are going to kill no matter if they see a violent movie or Rumper Room.

That article is crazy.

I laughed at the “It’s not a true story” part by the Jews.

The problem is everyone hears WW II and they look for an accurate portrayal, no matter what WWII theatre, wether it be in Japan, Germany, or The Soviet Union. You’d think these people would know what a Quentin Tarantino movie is by now. Shame.

From the script it doesn’t seem to be more violent than Kill Bill so i don’t know what they’re on about.

Ive just come from reading that thread started by that zog idiot to this. Lobby groups, people like zog - Knob jockeys the lot of em.

its like that thing that brian de palma says…u get crucified for making violence right in cinema…i mean, if u are a talented director and u do violent scenes eficienttly, u get criticized by it