Resident Evil: Extinction 9/21/07 (Trailer)

I’m over my Gamecube, I play a lot of Dead Rising on my brand spankin’ new X-Box 360 - swallow that!

:’(

I have a feeling this movie will become one of the best action-oriented/ Sci-Fi/Zombie thrillers of our generation. And that’s not saying much, since there’s only been Danny Boyle’s “28 Days Later”. If you ask me I say the entire ending ruined it for me (28 Days). It’s as if the writer asked himself: “Hmmm, I wonder what would actually happen if the entire ensemble of Night Of The Living Dead would have made it to the Rescue Station in Willard – but instead of Pittsburgh, I’ll choose London. And then add a whole bunch of horny soldiers who beleive that the answer for “salvation or infection ( I forget which)” lies within fucking a black girl and a 14 year old.” Fuck it, over time I’ve decided that 28 Days Later is not even in the sub-genre of zombie films. Its part of another “generation” who want to change the genre to its very own foundation and claim it their own. Anywho, fuck all those movies, they aren’t so great. Resident Evil on the other hand, even though Paul W.(fuckhead) Anderson wrote the entire trilogy, he might make amends for this third installment, and maybe use his god-given talent as a screenwriter to make one hell of an epic zombie flick. The trailer looks good, but with people like Ashanti in the cast, you can’t help but to worry a little. I know most of you hate Resident Evil, but maybe one day you’ll discover its true genious, most of that still remains in the games, and a tid bit of it in the first Resident Evil. RE: Extinction will kick ass nonetheless, you’ll see!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I have a feeling this movie will become one of the best action-oriented/ Sci-Fi/Zombie thrillers of our generation.
[/quote]

I have a feeling itll flop… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Biohazard”]
even though Paul W.(fuckhead) Anderson wrote the entire trilogy, he might make amends for this third installment, and maybe use his god-given talent as a screenwriter to make one hell of an epic zombie flick.
[/quote]

…not likely… ( im being negative lately…)

No, you’re being realistic.

Thousand eyes the movie will not flop, and I’ll tell you why. First of all there are millions of Resident Evil fans around the world, and second of all the last two films have grossed more than 200M worldwide. Just three more months. . .here’s the poster, it’s awesome!

i hope its not as horrible as the first two.

[quote=“Jjp”]
i hope its not as horrible as the first two.
[/quote]

Hahaha! I havent seen any of em yet but im in no hurry to see them

they are a disgrace to the zombie genre.

dont get me wrong the games are fuckin great probably my favorite game series along with GTA but the movies just blow.

[quote=“Jjp”]
they are a disgrace to the zombie genre.
[/quote]

Finally, something we agree on :wink:

The first Resident Evil is not that bad, I liked it.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
Finally, something we agree on :wink:
[/quote]

lol lets not go back into that scareface carlito argument again (scarface is better)

but any way they suck they should have based the series after the game and not just had nemisis in part 2 and in my opinion these movies where just thrown in during the zombie craze to make money and rip people off cause it has the name of a popular video game.

The first one had its moments but ultimately it failed.

everyone thought that laser scene where it cuts the guy into peices was cool i thouhgt it was dumb cause it was bad CGI plus i cant take CGI.

I loved that part…bad CGI but it was hilarious.

yea i would rather have bad makeup then bad CGI hay i would rather have bad makeup effect rather then great CGI

[quote=“Jjp”]
lol lets not go back into that scareface carlito argument again (scarface is better)

but any way they suck they should have based the series after the game and not just had nemisis in part 2 and in my opinion these movies where just thrown in during the zombie craze to make money and rip people off cause it has the name of a popular video game.
[/quote]What! Resident Evil is what brought all these zombie movies back. Because the games were so damn popular they decided to make a movie, which grossed twice its budget. After box-office success a whole slew of zombie films were coming out. And because of RESIDENT EVIL, zombie films have made a comeback until this day! That’s why I love the franchise so damn much. It brought back a genre that was virtually dead.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
What! Resident Evil is what brought all these zombie movies back. Because the games were so damn popular they decided to make a movie, which grossed twice its budget. After box-office success a whole slew of zombie films were coming out. And because of RESIDENT EVIL, zombie films have made a comeback until this day! That’s why I love the franchise so damn much. It brought back a genre that was virtually dead.
[/quote]

… and it also caused the zombie genre to go to shet.

[quote=“Jjp”]
… and it also caused the zombie genre to go to shet.
[/quote]It brought Romero back, and that’s what counts.