Reservoir Dogs quiz....who are you?

I got Mr Pink… must be them slippers. Pity about the lack of questions. :frowning:

you’re mr pink. You’re alright. In fact, you’re pretty damn cool. You don’t really care about other people you work with, as long as you get the job done. You don’t like all this pussy assed shit the others come out with, especially white. Ah well, at least he isn’t a crazy psycho, which is even worse. You can’t work with a man like that. You don’t tip because you hate the government. allegedly. Tight bastard

it seems everybody is a character ;D

you’re mr brown. so much potential eh… no-one really knows anything about you. You come along, spout a lotta random psycho babble bullshit and get shot in the head by the cops. Aint it always the way.

Hell yeah. 8)

you’re mr white. you’re a dangerous criminal with a heart. You’re kinda strongly loyal, unfortunately to the wrong people. It’s sweet and everything, but you’re still gonna end up dead

yeah, I’m Mr. White :slight_smile: !

Is there a Kill Bill quiz like that too? That would be very interesting, too.

There’s a crappy Kill Bill one that’s like this:

"What’s your favorite hobby?"

A) Seeking vengeance on the murder of my unborn child.

B ) Wearing an eyepatch

C) Being named Bill

and so on. It’s that bad.

all the quiz’ are like that. obvious who they are, i took this test b4 i saw the movie so it didnt seem that obvious

I got Mr Brown - best character in the flick.

“Mr Brown? That sounds like ‘Mr Shit.’”

You’re Mr Orange. You’re a two faced lying bastard but you’re cool with it. Its not cos you’re a nob, it’s cos you have ‘morals’ whateva they are. I respect you for making a cop look kinda cool. You try to fit in with people a lot, naturally, and seem kinda fickle. But hey, who cares?

i’m mr orange

you’re mr blond. congrats, you’re the film’s tokenpsycho. You like fifties music and casualtorture. but god you are soo cool with it. Getyour comeuppance though, shouldnt’ be so cocky:)

What screwy reservoir dogs are you? brought to you by Quizilla

I’M Mr Orange.

I got Mr. Brown.

;D

I’m Mr. Orange, I thought that I probably would be. :slight_smile:

you’re mr white.

you’re a dangerous criminal with a heart. You’re kinda strongly loyal, unfortunately to the wrong people. It’s sweet and everything, but you’re still gonna end up dead

I got:

you’re mr white. you’re a dangerous criminal with a heart. You’re kinda strongly loyal, unfortunately to the wrong people. It’s sweet and everything, but you’re still gonna end up dead 8)

you’re joe. You’re the big boss guy and you’re thespit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. Youknow, the big rock guy. You’re scary, smoke toomuch, and you’re probably cool if you like theperson. Problem is, you don’t really likeanybody that much

What screwy reservoir dogs are you? brought to you by Quizilla

i got Mr Orange

you’re mr brown. so much potential eh… no-one really knows anything about you. You come along, spout a lotta random psycho babble bullshit and get shot in the head by the cops.Aint it always the way.

Score, I got Tarantino

you’re mr blue. You have about one line in the whole film. You’re the odd guy in the corner who looks kinda cool, i guess. If you like. Frikkin weirdo.

Heh… not too many got Blue.