Reservoir Dogs on A&E

Welcome to the forum Hondo!

I watched part of this last nite and it said it was UNCUT. To my surprise they did have cursing in their like asshole, fuck, motherfucking, etc. but at some times they would edit it out…

like when White says "Hardy fucking har"

they dubbed it "hardy HAR har"

it was pretty funny… don’t know why they edited some and left most of the curses in…

they just played it again last night

man i really feel sorry for the us residents.

Here in holland they leave everything in the movies, no dubs no cencorship… just how it’s supposed to be.

poor you poor you??.. man that’s just terrible, the horror man…

When it was on at midnight I think I heard a fuck.

comedy central showed south park the movie at 2 AM and had all the curse words

ya tv should allow all swears i mean kids are gonna leanr it anyways why nbot embrass the day

America drives me so crazy sometimes. The censorship is unbelievable. And it doesn’t make any sense! I mean, what’s worse, really; violence (like on scarily popular programmes like CSI or something) or some swear WORDS or nudity? I get worried by this kind of thing; that someone watched it who had no idea. Sheesh. There should be laws against this kind of thing.

What annoys me is when ppl say England’s bad! It’ s not as bad as America. Last week it was Quentin Tarantino week on channel 4, they showed pulp, dogs, jackie brown and FDTD without cutting anything.

[quote]Last week it was Quentin Tarantino week on channel 4[/quote]
that’s not true!

[quote=“MiaRose”]
What annoys me is when ppl say England’s bad! It’ s not as bad as America. Last week it was Quentin Tarantino week on channel 4, they showed pulp, dogs, jackie brown and FDTD without cutting anything.
[/quote]
I went there once and I saw a program on BBc that was more violent than anything on TV here. They censored other movies but not that.

Mind you they probably won’t show anything, wth all this Political correctness shit. England’s bad for censorship, expecially in the sense that they can show a dama about a young boy being kidnapped about a peadophile at 9pm but have to show sex and the sity after 10? I mean WTF?