The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Real Life Dogs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,2-2003292245,00.html

I didn’t know if anyone had seen that. I thought it was interesting. Just another piece of evidence to show how stupid people truly are .

That’s the sickest thing I’ve read in a long while. Shame that “Reservoir Dogs” will now be in the centre of contoversy. I still think that sick people will still commit sick deeds; irrispective of what they’ve seen in movies or not. Movies are often just an excuse to point fingers on who is to blame.

Yep - people make up their own decisions -

Hahaha! That’s fuckin’ funny. I wish more criminals would act out scenes from movies while robbing and killing people.

M.W.

P.S. Go ahead. I’m ready for a good lashing…

Ya I think you’re both right. Those people were going to kill the guy anyways, but rubbin him off ala Mr. Blonde makes what could have been an everyday murder into something more entertaining and slightly funny.

[quote]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,2-2003292245,00.html

I didn’t know if anyone had seen that. I thought it was interesting. Just another piece of evidence to show how stupid people truly are .[/quote]

I know I'm sick but not that sick!

That’s friggin’ horrible.Too bad Tim Roth wasn’t there…

Looks like this wasn’t the first time that a murder was associated with “Reservoir Dogs”. Check out this excerpt dating back to 5th July 2000…

Another Murder Inspired By A Movie?

Quentin Tarantino’s Reservoir Dogs (1992) is the latest movie to be implicated in a violent crime. Prosecutors in Liverpool, England told jurors Tuesday that a 15-year-old boy was brutally murdered by two schoolmates, two 15-year-olds and a 16-year-old, as they re-enacted a scene from the 1992 film. As reported in today’s (Wednesday) London Independent, prosecutor Anthony Gee said in his opening statement, “This was not a spontaneous outburst of violence. There was a degree of premeditation.” He described how one of the boys had confessed that his alleged accomplices had tried to mimic the scene by singing while they attempted to cut off the victim’s ear with a piece of a broken vodka bottle.

holy shit! thats fucked up man. i would never want to run into those guys alone.

People at school always used to think it was wierd for me and my best friend to say that IF we HAD to be tortured, we would go for the ear-cutting-off-option, because then at least it would be like Reservoir Dogs. We weren’t saying we WANTED this to happen…People are stupid. This site is great. I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to find it

If there was no Reservoir Dogs, they would have found another way to tourture or kill this kid. Either way, he’s screwed.

And no I don’t think he would watch Reservoir Dogs ever again.

PULP DOG

[quote]Looks like this wasn’t the first time that a murder was associated with “Reservoir Dogs”. Check out this excerpt dating back to 5th July 2000…

Another Murder Inspired By A Movie?

Quentin Tarantino’s Reservoir Dogs (1992) is the latest movie to be implicated in a violent crime. Prosecutors in Liverpool, England told jurors Tuesday that a 15-year-old boy was brutally murdered by two schoolmates, two 15-year-olds and a 16-year-old, as they re-enacted a scene from the 1992 film. As reported in today’s (Wednesday) London Independent, prosecutor Anthony Gee said in his opening statement, “This was not a spontaneous outburst of violence. There was a degree of premeditation.” He described how one of the boys had confessed that his alleged accomplices had tried to mimic the scene by singing while they attempted to cut off the victim’s ear with a piece of a broken vodka bottle.
[/quote]
I remember reading about this some time back, it was for a stupid reason too, something about the psycho kid’s girlfriend dumped him, and started to go out with one of the kids that died (the one that got his ear hacked off), I think they were high or drunk, or both, and the psycho was a HUGE RD fan, and supposavly made the girl watch it like 50 times. 15 year olds are so fucking stupid. And yes, he would’ve killed him no matter what, and I’m sure they would be able to link that to some other movie or video game or TV show. Its like that S.I.D.S. thing, everyone needs a reason why shit happens, even if it’s fake.

the link on the first page doesnt work wat hapened?

Too old maybe

[quote=“Alex is also on strike…”]
the link on the first page doesnt work wat hapened?
[/quote]

yeah i know.

can sum1 tell us what happened in the sun story that was deleted??

Thats pretty fucked up - that 2000 story. dya hear of that guy a few months back who went rampaging with a smurai sword after seeing KB?? He never killed noone but still, he was kinda crazY! lol

[quote=“GoGoYubari”]
dya hear of that guy a few months back who went rampaging with a smurai sword after seeing KB?? He never killed noone but still, he was kinda crazY! lol
[/quote]

Hahaha. That’s pretty fucked up, i haven’t heard that before, lolol

[color=Navy]The link is expired >:( Would anyone mind telling me what happened?