The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Rate Your fav to your leaste fav Quentin movie

I hipped my 15 yr old to Quentin last year, thought he was old enough. Bought him a BMF wallet for Christmas last year. Now, I need to prove a point. So I am asking to please rate YOUR fav Quentin movies from most to least favorite.

Well if your talking about just the ones he wrote and directed: Pulp Fiction (10/10), Reservoir Dog (10/10), Jackie Brown (10/10), Kill Bill-i never separate them and think of them as one (10/10), Death Proof (9/10). For either writing or directing or both: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, Death Proof, True Romance (possibily better than Death Proof in terms of writing, but isn’t overall), From Dusk Till Dawn, Four Rooms (Man From Hollywood segment). If your son is 15, he may not appreciate Jackie Brown as much as the others films written+directed by QT.

Thanks so much. Jackie Brown is one of his/my favorites. You are helping me prove my point with your reply. And to clarify, I am including all written/directed as well as presented by.

reservoir dogs pulp fiction kill bill jackie brown death proof.

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Jackie Brown

Kill Bill

Death Proof

Super replies. Little bastard thinks he can school me in Quentin. As you can tell, I am parent of the year. our beef: Dialog vs. action/visual. I love the dialog, his focus is visual. More votes please!

well a lot of times, his name is put onto movies released by the weinstein company like “quentin tarantino presents”, but non of them are that great, hero is a recent one. However, if you mean produced by, then Hostel/Hostel II are the best ones-he was executive producer, worked on the screenplay a little bit and had some ideas when he met with Eli Roth. If your son likes horror movies, check out Eli’s movies, Cabin Fever and Hostel I/II-II comes out june 8th, go see it

EAzy what is his favorite tarantino film?

Reservoir Dogs. His next favs are Pulp Fiction, then Jackie Brown. I think Pulp Fiction has better dialog. For me, after Pulp Fiction is Kill Bill. Bill has it all, action, blood and super dialog.

yea Reservoir Dogs is definatly his greatest in my opinion see pulp fiction is the better film i just enjoy watching reservoir dogs more.

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs (although it’s a very close second)

Jackie Brown

Kill Bill

True Romance

Death Proof

From Dusk Till Dawn

Four Rooms

do films like from dusk till dawn and four rooms count?

MOST certainly!

Reservoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill

Jackie Brown

From Dusk Till Dawn

Death Proof

Four rooms(although his part of the film was hilarious.)

You forgot True Romance…

damn it Thanks a NBK kinda

Reservoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill

True Romance

Jackie Brown

From Dusk Till Dawn

Death Proof

NBK

Four rooms(although his part of the film was hilarious.)

So, not inlcuding “presents” such as Hostel. Sup with the low ranking of Grindhouse?? Interesting.

it is great probably the greatest film of the year but it really cant compare to his other films.

His other films are better, that’s whats up.

Simply curiostiy Jack Rabbit. Be cool baby >:D