Rambo (2008)

There you go again… :frowning:

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
It says one thing to me, too: " When this flick flops, at least I’m already made up for the part of a homeless person!"
[/quote]

Oh dear God, that was bad.

Ok…your average Vietnam veteran would be somewhere around 60 years old today - this story is too far-fetched even for Stallone fans. I mean, what’s with the “eyebags” Sly? You need to do what Brando did - realize that you’re old and start playing the parts of “older” people. It has worked out pretty well for Newman and Jack Lemmon - maybe you ought to give it a try. :-*

Well, Arnie did it for T3. I guess another stab at success wouldn’t couldn’t hurt.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Well, Arnie did it for T3. I guess another stab at success wouldn’t couldn’t hurt.
[/quote]
Arnold is another story!

Well the trailer looks good so i say its all good!

[quote=“me”]
[/quote] Shit, I’ll just go see the trailer than!

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
Shit, I’ll just go see the trailer than!
[/quote]
Do you just come here to bitch?

I think he is a bitch.

[quote=“me”]
Do you just come here to bitch?
[/quote][quote=“Ify”]
I think he is a bitch.
[/quote]Both of you, become one with the boneness!

Getting back on topic…

[quote=“me”]
[/quote]

There’s already a trailer? When did it start shooting, I could’ve swore that it just started shooting a few weeks ago.

the trailer has been posted on the first page first post.

That trailer is gone, I saw that “thing” a month ago when it first came out on youtube.

I cant wait for Rambo to get released!

Me too, I’m sure I’ll love it. Though I don’t like the bow thing. Except if he shot exploding arrows, that’d rule, haha

Anybody else noticed that Rambo keeps his shirt on in all the pics? Gone are the glorious days of the “Rambo: First Blood Part II” physique!

Rambo’s too cool to use a regular fishing reel

Dude what is next for Stallone? He is trying to make everything he was in, ending as an old guy who can’t do the things he use to. What’s next? Judge Dredd 2 or something? LOL! Or Cobra 2? LOL!

Stop, or my great-grandson will shoot.