Quentin's grill

[quote=“Ify”]
Yo, Simon Pegg is on Jonathan Ross tonight, but you knew that, right?!
[/quote]

Ehhyyyy… Come on… Who you talkin to? ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]
Ehhyyyy… Come on… Who you talkin to? ;D
[/quote]

Miley Cyrus was on it as well, she’s soooo annoying. I couldn’t be in the same room with her for more than a 5 minutes.

[quote=“Ify”]
Miley Cyrus was on it as well, she’s soooo annoying. I couldn’t be in the same room with her for more than a 5 minutes.
[/quote]

[2]

No way bitchez Miley Cyrus is awesome. Pink Rock N’ Roll, bang yo heeeeeead!!!

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
No way bitchez Miley Cyrus is awesome. Pink Rock N’ Roll, bang yo heeeeeead!!!
[/quote]

she’s talented and a good singer. but, she’s annoying. (i guess)

I like Miley. Fuck y’all. My daughter loves Hannah Montana, so, I get to listen to LOTS of Hannah Montana. And I’ve seen all the TV shows and the movies. I like the good kid she was… is?

[quote=“Geoi”]
I like Miley. Fuck y’all. My daughter loves Hannah Montana, so, I get to listen to LOTS of Hannah Montana. And I’ve seen all the TV shows and the movies. I like the good kid she was… is?
[/quote]

Funny, my little sis watched Hannah Montana all the time, it doesn’t help, hahahah. On the show she has this weird masculine voice, it’s really off-putting. I heard some shit about her recently (like Radiohead not meeting up with her, so she said she would ruin them (don’t know how much truth to that there is)) and when I saw her on Jonathan Ross, she seemed really up herself. Even Ross was taken aback. She was loud, very fast talking, she wasn’t at all humble and seems like a real brat. It seems she has no respect for her elders.

Which reminds me, Scorsese was on Jonathan Ross a few years back. And I was really surprised to see how quiet and humble he was. He looked shy. And that’s from one of the greatest filmmakers who ever walked this Earth.

Ify and Hannah Montana kissing on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes…uhg, whatever.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
Ify and Hannah Montana kissing on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes…uhg, whatever.
[/quote]

You’re just jealous.

Am not. Jerk Face.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
[/quote]

okay, this is weird. :wink:

I concur.

[quote=“Geoi”]
[/quote]

Was.

[quote=“Beja87”]
Was.
[/quote]

lol