Quentin's Girlfriends

[quote=“Ronja”]
Haha! You doubt me? :stuck_out_tongue: Im turning 15 in july, so I kind of consider myself 15, yea.
[/quote]
pretty cool. It’s good to see young people outta here. I’m turning 16 in july.

[quote=“Tristan”]
pretty cool. It’s good to see young people outta here. I’m turning 16 in july.
[/quote]

Nice! Younger people has a tendence to like QT’s works. (Smart young people, of course) Rofl

hahaha we’re kinda young for that stuff ya know…there’s a bunch of young kids like us outta here, but QT’s work (at least when it comes to his debutes) belongs to the 90’s. hence not quite to our generation. damn.

wtf am I fuckin saying? QT’S WORK FUCKIN BELONGS TO PROSPERITY :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

[quote=“Tristan”]
hahaha we’re kinda young for that stuff ya know…there’s a bunch of young kids like us outta here, but QT’s work (at least when it comes to his debutes) belongs to the 90’s. hence not quite to our generation. damn.

wtf am I fuckin saying? QT’S WORK FUCKIN BELONGS TO PROSPERITY :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
[/quote]

Yeah. I know. Maybe thats why we like it? Some of the movies now a days are too modern. I guess thats at least one of the reasons why I like them so much. QT’s movies, of course. They are never out-of-date movies, that you can watch over and over again without getting tired of them. They belong to the eternity.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/surprising-fac … iffin–261”>http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/surprising-facts-about-kathy-griffin--261</LINK_TEXT>

I’m a fan of Kathy Griffin so this was really cool to me, just a little tidbit about her relationship with QT if your interested.

Around the time of Pulp Fiction? He was in a serious relationship with a lady called Grace wasn’t he… Kathy is funny but she also does stretch some truth.

Also… can’t believe there is a topic about the women Quentin has been with…

He also dated Margaret Cho and Cho is friends with Kathy Griffith small world… I wonder if they sit around and compare notes about how good (or bad ???) he was in bed…

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Around the time of Pulp Fiction? He was in a serious relationship with a lady called Grace wasn’t he… Kathy is funny but she also does stretch some truth.

Also… can’t believe there is a topic about the women Quentin has been with…
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that he and Grace broke up around the time he started working on Pulp. I know it says in the DVD fact track that he was in a long term relationship with her during the filming, but I don’t reckon it really matters. I’d be shocked if he hasn’t racked up more than a couple of STDs. ;D Just kidding. Or, well, anyway, none of my bidness.

There’s also a topic for “how many celebrities has QT fucked” or something. Funny shit.

They’re all animals anyway. All the animals come out at night: Whores,

skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick,

venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off

the streets.

I can’t believe a 15 year old wants to marry QT at 50. Jeez, by then he’ll probably have developed his own strain of STD. There’s a reason he hasn’t settled down - he’s a man whore.

But then again, if I went from super-nerd to super famous legendary film maker getting laid solely for fame and talent and not my looks, then I guess I’d whore myself out a bit too.

[quote=“cherrydarling”]
I can’t believe a 15 year old wants to marry QT at 50. Jeez, by then he’ll probably have developed his own strain of STD. There’s a reason he hasn’t settled down - he’s a man whore.

But then again, if I went from super-nerd to super famous legendary film maker getting laid solely for fame and talent and not my looks, then I guess I’d whore myself out a bit too.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D Brilliant. “His own strain of STD” lolz

That’s something I’ve read about him a lot, when Reservoir Dogs then especially PUlp Fiction hit he was rolling in the pussy. Before hand he was pussy repellant. Get a kick outta that.