The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Quentin Tarantino Movie Forums launched at www.tarantinoboard.com

Hi.

A friend of mine () has just launched a new Tarantino website:

tarantinoboard.com :: Quentin Tarantino Movie Forums

Bye.

[e] I hope you don’t mind if I promote my site a bit, Seb - you spammed qt.de with 85 “BIGGEST TARANTINO WEBSITE!!!111 CLICK HERE!!1!!1” threads, too - remember? :wink:

Why do we need ANOTHER QT forum? We got this one. Its the best online.

You ripped-off this site, how dare you?!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Why do we need ANOTHER QT forum? We got this one. Its the best online.
[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

This is (one of) the most fugly sites I’ve ever seen, blinded fools

Close one - good that we are back now, so there is no need for you people to go astray.

Nice design, though.

I’d rather cheat on my girl than on the Tarantino Archives. No way! :-</E>

I did like the old design better.

::::dodges bullets::::

Ok, maybe its not that bad looking… ^-^

in defense of tarantinoboard.com, that website has been around forever, and it’s pretty cool, especially the design…

The banner is cool…

[quote]
that website has been around forever[/quote]
Yea, the English website is brand new though.

[quote]and it’s pretty cool, especially the design…[/quote]

Archives is better. And it has Seb. Archives is like the premier Tarantino site on the web. I mean, where’s your exclusive Grindhouse coverage, huh?

Plus, you have like “Tarantino Cafe” and Archives has “Chatrabbit Slim’s”. Even the name is just cooler.

lol, the Archives has the most loyal fanbase of any forum I have ever seen. So it won’t be easy getting people to your forum. ;D

I tried to register and it doesn’t work for me

that’s just fine, archives is way better

thanks ya Seb for what you do!

[quote=“Angel”]
Archives is better. And it has Seb. Archives is like the premier Tarantino site on the web. I mean, where’s your exclusive Grindhouse coverage, huh?

Plus, you have like “Tarantino Cafe” and Archives has “Chatrabbit Slim’s”. Even the name is just cooler.

lol, the Archives has the most loyal fanbase of any forum I have ever seen. So it won’t be easy getting people to your forum. ;D

[/quote]

you ass-kissing son of a bitch. hahahahah

but thanks, i’m flattered

this forum is the best i have ever been on. friday the 13th forum coming a close second to this forum no need for another tarantino one.

after just visiting it the site is nothing but a hack copy off of this forum although i do agree the banner is extremly cool and y was this thread posted any way to try to get people off of this one?

i doubt that that was their intention.

there’s nothing bad about some competition, especially when there’s no money involved anyways

[quote=“Sebastian”]
you ass-kissing son of a bitch. hahahahah
[/quote]

haha, what does it get me? I’ll take free dvds or a mod position. ;D :wink:

just curious how do u get a moderators position?

[quote=“Jjp”]
just curious how do u get a moderators position?
[/quote]

If you suck Seb’s dick you automatically get a mod position. To tell you the truth, there is no way to get one, Seb just chooses people who are able to moderate a specific area.