Quentin knocks out Eminem with a haymaker punch!

Watch it, G. Ify’s as big a fan of Eminem as I am Simon Pegg. O0

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Watch it, G. Ify’s as big a fan of Eminem as I am Simon Pegg. O0[/quote]

Hahaha, I’m not one of them insecure people who can’t handle criticism aimed towards people who’s work I adore!! But criticism needs to be justified to be taken seriously (that should go without saying) :wink:

[quote=“Ify”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Watch it, G. Ify’s as big a fan of Eminem as I am Simon Pegg. O0[/quote]

Hahaha, I’m not one of them insecure people who can’t handle criticism aimed towards people who’s work I adore!! But criticism needs to be justified to be taken seriously (that should go without saying) :wink:[/quote]

Not that big of a fan of rap. Not a fan of any rap/hip-hop 1999-now. So there is my answer. I was joking around with the mom thing. If your mom doesn’t love you then why should someone else is what I was getting at. ;D

[quote=“G”][quote=“Ify”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Watch it, G. Ify’s as big a fan of Eminem as I am Simon Pegg. O0[/quote]

Hahaha, I’m not one of them insecure people who can’t handle criticism aimed towards people who’s work I adore!! But criticism needs to be justified to be taken seriously (that should go without saying) :wink:[/quote]

Not that big of a fan of rap. Not a fan of any rap/hip-hop 1999-now. So there is my answer. I was joking around with the mom thing. If your mom doesn’t love you then why should someone else is what I was getting at. ;D[/quote]

Ah ok, I was just wondering why you singled out Eminem. But it’s clear you don’t have a problem specifically with him as such, but rappers in general. ;D

Haha yeah, I got what you were trying to get at, but just because your mum doesn’t like you, doesn’t mean nobody else will either! (And yes, my mum does like me :smiley: )

[quote=“Ify”][quote=“G”][quote=“Ify”]

Not that big of a fan of rap. Not a fan of any rap/hip-hop 1999-now. So there is my answer. I was joking around with the mom thing. If your mom doesn’t love you then why should someone else is what I was getting at. ;D[/quote]

Ah ok, I was just wondering why you singled out Eminem. But it’s clear you don’t have a problem specifically with him as such, but rappers in general. ;D

Haha yeah, I got what you were trying to get at, but just because your mum doesn’t like you, doesn’t mean nobody else will either! (And yes, my mum does like me :smiley: )[/quote]

all good now. 8)

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]I just think if he smoked a pipe he’d look more refined. A man of quality. A man of the people and for the people and to the people.[/quote]

a man don't need a damn pipe to look refine :p

peace¬
[url=http://www.cervantesdonquixote.com/essay/Don_Quixote_The_Story.htmlurl]miguel cervantes biography[/url]

Eminem sucks cock.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Eminem sucks cock.[/quote]

So you two have something in common afterall. Aside from your shitty attitude. ;D

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Eminem sucks cock.[/quote]

Not a nice thing to say >:(

[quote=“joncolby”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]Eminem sucks cock.[/quote]

Not a nice thing to say >:([/quote]
He actually does. According to the ICP.