The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Quentin has a foot fetish

A prior post led me to this…it has been obvious to me for quite some time! The post was, Uma naked?? He doesn’t want to see her naked, he loves feet. How many nake feet…Uma or not, have you seen? Think Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Natural Born Killers, You see bare feet ALL THE TIME!!

thanks for the news flash, hahaha.

Quentin likes feet i had no idea lol!

A foot fetish? What would lead you to assume such a thing?

Who’s Quentin?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/26/quentin-sucks-toes

Ok, if you have have seen QT movies its quite obvious that hes keen on feets.

haha…when i was supposed to meet him earlier this year (but he never showed…) i made sure to get a pedicure and wear nice shoes that showed my toes off :-p

[quote=“beatrix wallace”]
haha…when i was supposed to meet him earlier this year (but he never showed…) i made sure to get a pedicure and wear nice shoes that showed my toes off :-p
[/quote]

And you were supposed to meet him, because…? Lucky pig.

he was coming to an event where my dad works…my dad actually saw him a few years ago at another event and his coworker hung out with qt…im jealous as hell.

[quote=“beatrix wallace”]
he was coming to an event where my dad works…my dad actually saw him a few years ago at another event and his coworker hung out with qt…im jealous as hell.
[/quote]

Oh. Thats great. I wish I could go to an event where Qt was.

I have plenty of fetishes but I don’t see you nerds worshippng me over it.

And plenty of directors have foot feitshes too and hide the meaning of them in their films, doesn’t make QT anymore special or “cooler” then them.

[quote=“Fuckface”]
I have plenty of fetishes but I don’t see you nerds worshippng me over it.

And plenty of directors have foot feitshes too and hide the meaning of them in their films, doesn’t make QT anymore special or “cooler” then them.
[/quote]

Who ever said that?

QT giving a foot massage to french journalist

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRJ4QJ5oKJE

I would actually love to hear what QT is saying without having to hear the voiceover translation.

Eww :-X

I wouldn’t want to touch some stranger’s feet, especially when it’s not sure when she washed them before. She may have been running around all day in Cannes :-X

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I would actually love to hear what QT is saying without having to hear the voiceover translation.
[/quote]

Me to. Thats annying, though I get some of the thing the dubber is saying.

[quote=“moussemaker”]

I wouldn’t want to touch some stranger’s feet, especially when it’s not sure when she washed them before. She may have been running around all day in Cannes :-X
[/quote]

that’s because you’re a girl, i would massage this girl’s feet even after she walked barefeet in a dump yard

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
that’s because you’re a girl, i would massage this girl’s feet even after she walked barefeet in a dump yard
[/quote]

I would too… Maybe not a dump yard… but…maybe some dirty water?

[quote=“moussemaker”]

[/quote]

thats because youre not a foot fetishist! heh

ive met guys with weirder fetishes, so feet is pretty tame, haha!