The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

QTs speech

can someone post a link or a transcript of QT’s oscar speech? never seen it and would really like to hear it thnx

[quote]can someone post a link or a transcript of QT’s oscar speech? never seen it and would really like to hear it thnx[/quote]

yeah, me too. I only saw the Cannes speach. I really wanna see (or at least hear or read) the academy speech

Yeah, c’mon, mee too

Me too! I would really like to read it. It was probably very good.

Everybody stop saying “me too” and paste the fuckin speech.

Well does anyone know the link?

ok, I only have the speech in swedish, but I’ll try to translate it, so I guess it’s not 100% right…but anyway;

“Uh, Thank you! Uh, this have been a very strange year.I definitely can say that much.Uh,you know what? I was thinking… I suspect this is the only prize I’ll get here tonight, so I was thinking that maybe I should say some things, right here and now,just get it all out,you know, the whole year, everything that has botherd me and all,and just don’t care about the consequences, just tonight,just say everything! But I wont. Thank you.”

He should have concluded by saying: “Fuck the Oscars and fuck this Forrest Gump bullshit!” :smiley:

He should’ve stolen Roger Avary’s Oscar and given it to Sam Jackson.

[quote]He should have concluded by saying: “Fuck the Oscars and fuck this Forrest Gump bullshit!” :smiley:[/quote]

I like Forrest Gump. Say what you want, but it’s a great movie.

[quote]

I like Forrest Gump. Say what you want, but it’s a great movie.[/quote]

Yeah it’s my favorite besides from QT flicks.

Forrest Gump is one of the worst films ever i really just feel like shoving QT’s oscar up Tom Hanks ass.

Honestly, though. Had Pulp not gotten so royally Jewed, you wouldn’t shitkick Gump so bad. It was truly a great movie, and deserved the Oscar almost as much as Pulp.

[quote]Forrest Gump is one of the worst films ever i really just feel like shoving QT’s oscar up Tom Hanks ass.[/quote]

you’re stupid. Forrest Gump is an awesome movie. It’s incredibly well written, it has great acting, especially Tom Hanks, there’s great music, and it’s full of great moments. if you dont like that movie, fine, but calling it one of the worst films ever, that makes you look like someone who doesnt know shit about movies

I agree 110% with seb.

fucking can-it with the damn jew jokes. :’(

Forrest Gump is a good movie, espcially the parts where he is cut in important historical things.

lol

i like the part where jenny almost jumps off the building with “Free Bird” playing in the background

[quote]I agree 110% with seb.

fucking can-it with the damn jew jokes.  :’([/quote]

Sorry, that’s just an expression.

Forrest Gump was very entertaining, but overrated in my opinion. Some of it is repetitive and the same cliches are repeated over and over, like when Forrest thinks something and 2 seconds later another character says the same exact thing. Sure it was cute the first time, but I started to get a little annoyed after that happened every 2 seconds. And Forrest is presented as some kind of fuckin superhero that was part of every famous historical event of the past 50 years. Not credible. But still a pretty good movie.

Belee dat beotches :stuck_out_tongue:

Look I’m not going to tell you why i hate Forrest Gump because it takes too long to explain but If i had the time i would tell you and you would hate FG!