doing the Ava Gardner scene from Planet Terror

Barbies Do Grinhouse - YouTube

Like a virgin monologue from RD

- YouTube

Desperado

Me Doing My Lover Quentin in *Desperado* - YouTube

and to proof she’s a real fan: her QT books collection

The Quentin Tarantino Book Club - YouTube

more at <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?u … sundoll4mj”>http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=blndsundoll4mj</LINK_TEXT>

ugh. i really do not like this girl ive seen these videos before and i saw her on tv once. she drives me nuts.

Ha,ha, this is so stupid.

grindhouse barbey eggghhhhh…she aint bad lookin’ but she just annoys me.

I want to fuck her dressed like a Reservoir Dog.

Isent she apart of this forum? She is like number 4 or some shit on the QT archives myspace top ten, or however many it is.

Sorry…I didn’t make it through any of that at all.

She’s great :smiley:

Shut up. She needs to die.

[quote=“Ronja”]
Shut up. She needs to die.
[/quote]

That’s not very nice.

[quote=“Ify”]
That’s not very nice.
[/quote]

I know… Neither am I…

What’s with the bitch behaviour? You’re on your period?

[quote=“Scarface”]
What’s with the bitch behaviour? You’re on your period?
[/quote]

Was that one meant for me?

This blonde girl looks soooo stupid!

[quote=“Ronja”]
Was that one meant for me?
[/quote]

What do you think?

[quote=“Scarface”]
What do you think?
[/quote]

I guess so. In that case; No need to comment my ‘‘bitch-behaviou’’, I just said she needs to die. Shes just plain… Dumb, and shes already started beeing an online bimbo, Which I think is really really stupid and braindead. She has no self respect at all. Everything from her ‘‘dancing’’ to her laughter is just stupid.

[quote=“Ronja”]
I guess so. In that case; No need to comment my ‘‘bitch-behaviou’’, I just said she needs to die. Shes just plain… Dumb, and shes already started beeing an online bimbo, Which I think is really really stupid and braindead. She has no self respect at all. Everything from her ‘‘dancing’’ to her laughter is just stupid.
[/quote]

I think you should meet Bleach, you’ll get on well with him.

[quote=“Jjp”]
Isent she apart of this forum? She is like number 4 or some shit on the QT archives myspace top ten, or however many it is.
[/quote]

Yeah, she joined a while back. Except for the first introduction posts, I haven’t seen any posts from her since.

[quote=“Ronja”]
[/quote]

That doesn’t justify the fact that you want her dead.

[quote=“Scarface”]
That doesn’t justify the fact that you want her dead.
[/quote]

No… I really dont want her dead, actually. I say that a lot, but when you get to know me you wont take everything i say litteraly.