QT Vs. The Paparazzi

utah isn’t dry you can order alcohol at restaurants beer wine liquor

they may be mormons but that don’t stop them from making money off everyone that isnt

My bad. When the Spurs beat the shit outta the Jazz last year, I heard our AM Radio station reporter talk about how he couldn’t get a beer there. I should have researched.

Paparazzi have every right to make a living, celebrities have every right to get pissed off.

[quote=“AvaLorei”]
Paparazzi have every right to make a living, celebrities have every right to get pissed off.
[/quote]

Nobody has a RIGHT to stalk and harrass someone.

I did learn something from that “QT attacks paparazzi” video though. I certainly wouldn’t wanna annoy QT first thing in the morning, before he’s even had his coffee.

like I said before, there’s a way of doing things right, and there’s a way of doing things wrong. if you want a candid shot of a celeb, do it candidly, but don’t piss people off. that sucks and then you’re a fucking asshole. a short video of quentin waving to the photographers going “hey y’all, allriiiight, how’s it goiiiin’” will draw more INTERESTED serious viewers on the web than one where he’s just dodging the paparazzi…

Couldn’t agree more with you Sebby!

Another thing I was thinking was, these stalkarazzi usually TRY to intimidate people to get a reaction. I think it comes down to just the vibe some of these people give off that can set someone off. QTs not the type of guy that gets pissed off all the time for no reason. I blame the people who do this stuff for his minimal outbursts.

Right on P! I don’t blame QT at all, really. He’s just human, and he’s allowed have emotions.

Word up G! :slight_smile:

I hate when celebs like Britney Spears etc complain about paps when the majority of the time it is them that keep their careers alive. You don’t want your picture taken? Stop driving around with the top down in your car, pullin’ up at every gas station in town and getting off with paps in the bathroom of Taco Bell.

However celebs like QT reacting this way to paps is totally understandable IMO because he’s not an attention-junkie who depends on or seeks out that kind of attention. He uses the media as a means of promoting his work as opposed to satisfying a narcissistic personality.

What they did to Brittney was totally wrong. She was going through a nervous breakdown and they kept pushing. as a matter of fact, they profited from it like a bunch of god damned vultures. I hate the paparazzi and anyone who buys the shit that their pictures are sold to. If Brittney had lukemia do you think that they would have acted the same? You bet your ass they would. The paparazzi are the scum of the earth and are included in this list of scum:

1. The Bush Administration
  2. Sex Offenders
  3. Organized criminals
  4. Paparazzi
  5. Television Evangalists

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
What they did to Brittney was totally wrong. She was going through a nervous breakdown and they kept pushing.[/quote]

Please. Nervous breakdown? Like Amy Winehouse, that girl’s on so many drugs her head is totally fucked. People talk about Britney being depressed, bi-polar, schizophrenic in order to explain this breakdown. She’s a drug addict - that’s where the nervous breakdown came from.

It takes two to tango. Her relationship with the paparazzi goes way back to before her recent crazy behaviour. She craves attention. If she wants to get back to better health she needs to stay at home and, along with her entourage, stop selling stories to the media.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
they profited from it like a bunch of god damned vultures. [/quote]

…and what, you don’t think she profits from it? The millions she got from the Hello photoshoot deals should tide her over in red bull and cheetos for a while.

Anyway criticising the behaviour of paps is like criticising Bush. “Oh my god, a dishonest politician? How shocking!”

Sweetheart, stop trying to see yourself as superior in the knowledge of drugs and mental illness. It’s clear to the likes Helen Keller that Britney Spears, fucked up as she is, has bipolar. It’s very easy to sit back on a chair and watch people suffer breakdowns through X17, Perez Hilton or TMZ and while most of these types of celebrities are fucking idiots, I totally agree with Killgore Trout.

[quote=“FoxForceFive”]
Please. Nervous breakdown? Like Amy Winehouse, that girl’s on so many drugs her head is totally fucked. People talk about Britney being depressed, bi-polar, schizophrenic in order to explain this breakdown. She’s a drug addict - that’s where the nervous breakdown came from.

It takes two to tango. Her relationship with the paparazzi goes way back to before her recent crazy behaviour. She craves attention. If she wants to get back to better health she needs to stay at home and, along with her entourage, stop selling stories to the media.

…and what, you don’t think she profits from it? The millions she got from the Hello photoshoot deals should tide her over in red bull and cheetos for a while.

Anyway criticising the behaviour of paps is like criticising Bush. “Oh my god, a dishonest politician? How shocking!”
[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean.

I agree with FFF. Britney didnt have to go into the eye of the storm as much as she did. Shes a fucking idiot (wow, who knew?). Any normal person who was so “fragile” and “on the edge”, bipolar or whatever the hell would want to leave Hollywood asap and go somewhere quiet to readjust their minds and lives. Its not like she would be running away. I mean if youre seriously ill, you should take care of yourself as opposed to trying to be on the news and in magazines. She was/is putting on an act. If not, shes just a super attention whore. Shes just as much to blame as any of the paparazzi. I think ALL of them are scumbags.

What she should do is come to the realization her 15 minutes of fame are up, noone wants to listen to hear lame music or watch her bad acting. She should move back to Louisiana and live. Shes just gonna end up dead or in jail if she keeps acting like she does.

How ya like THEM apples? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Sweetheart, stop trying to see yourself as superior in the knowledge of drugs and mental illness. It’s clear to the likes Helen Keller that Britney Spears, fucked up as she is, has bipolar. It’s very easy to sit back on a chair and watch people suffer breakdowns through X17, Perez Hilton or TMZ and while most of these types of celebrities are fucking idiots, I totally agree with Killgore Trout.
[/quote]

What do you know about my knowledge of drugs and mental illness, sweatheart? In my job I see plenty examples of both. Examples where people aren’t lucky enough to have the sympathy of millions like yourself. Examples where people’s lives have been torn apart from bi-polar depression. Examples where people can’t afford to check into expensive and cushy ‘rehabilitation’ centres one day and out the next. She’s a lucky girl compared to some of the people I meet on a daily basis.

I don’t like Britney Spears. I don’t care about her. If she died today, I’d be like, “whatever”. But when you lose your kids, it does kill you inside, and you do have all sorts of crazy ideas run through your head.

I went through a 2 year long custody battle (which I won cos he’s a lying twat), because my ex stole my daughter, and came up with unfounded allegations against me. Everyone I knew wanted to kill him, and I did too. My brother, sister-in-law and I even slashed his tires one night that I knew he was in town. If I was as famous as Britney, I’d have been caught by the pap in a very fucked up state of mind.

I’m not justifying her actions. And I’m not feeling sorry for her. I’m only saying that when you are overwhelmed with bad shit, you tend to not think as clearly as normal. Not that she ever really thought clearly in the first place.

I agree taking someones kids away from them is one of the worst things a person can do. But they didn’t take those kids away from her until she started to lose head. That’s why they were taken from her.

That’s horrible, Geoi. I’m glad you’ve got her with you now.

[quote=“FoxForceFive”]
What do you know about my knowledge of drugs and mental illness, sweatheart? In my job I see plenty examples of both. Examples where people aren’t lucky enough to have the sympathy of millions like yourself. Examples where people’s lives have been torn apart from bi-polar depression. Examples where people can’t afford to check into expensive and cushy ‘rehabilitation’ centres one day and out the next. She’s a lucky girl compared to some of the people I meet on a daily basis.
[/quote]

Regardless of people’s situations, mental illness is what it is, whether it stems from drugs or something deeper. If you “work” with such people, shouldn’t you be in a position to be less judgemental.

I thought so.

[quote=“Yasmin”]
If you “work” with such people, shouldn’t you be in a position to be less judgemental. [/quote]
What’s with the speechmarks?

I think where I differ from the people who are sympathetic toward her is that I think the only mental problem she has is a drug addiction whereas other people seem to think she has some kind of mood disorder. I do feel sympathy towards her in as much as I know its difficult to overcome a drug addiction but that’s as far as my sympathy reaches.

Anyway, I guess we’re gonna have to agree to disagree. In order to stay on topic, my opinion on paps in relation to QT is that all paps suck but I think QT is more than capable of handling himself and I don’t think the big man is gonna sweat it that much.