QT & Violence

[quote=“Leather Love”]
Why everybody consideres violence as a bad thing? Everybody knows violence equals to entertainment, so why cry? It’s culture. Thinking it’s bad leads to making excuses to why it exists in (Quentin’s) movies, which is totally wrong. Answer would be “Because it’s fun.”, just like the man said.

[/quote]

Yeah! Totaly agree! I like watching people who get their ass kicked by cool people :stuck_out_tongue: It only because its so much FUN!

on a movie degree. right.

but not in real life, I guess we’re all clear about that.

does anyone here would like to get their ass robbed down, then raped, then shot?

silence

…mmm, I didn’t think so.

violence is fun in movies, like he said in that interview with that Frisco fat hat-wearing bitch. anyone remembers?

[quote=“Tristan”]
on a movie degree. right.

but not in real life, I guess we’re all clear about that.

does anyone here would like to get their ass robbed down, then raped, then shot?

silence

…mmm, I didn’t think so.

Yea… That jan-hoe… I just posted it on here… I dont wanna get my ass raped like mr Wallace. HAHA

violence is fun in movies, like he said in that interview with that Frisco fat hat-wearing bitch. anyone remembers?
[/quote]

Noone likes real life violence, but most movie violence is definitely fun to watch. And If youre that much of a retard that youd actually copy stuff going on in a film you need to be shot your damn self.

[quote=“Pete”]
Noone likes real life violence, but most movie violence is definitely fun to watch. And If youre that much of a retard that youd actually copy stuff going on in a film you need to be shot your damn self.

[/quote]

I find it quite facinating, that some retards actually get inspired by violent movies… I mean… Wheres the limit? And why blame cool People like Qt for beeing Inspirational for potential serial killers… They will kill anyway…

I am actually doing my whole film coursework on Tarantino and the use of violence in his films so all these comments will come in very handy! cheers :slight_smile:

You should check out what Martin Scorsese and Fritz Lang said about movie violence, great quotes for ya to use. :slight_smile:

Towards the end of the clip, Abbas Kiarostami gives an excellent little commentary on film violence with regards to QT.

Abbas Kiarostami discusses Quentin Tarantino - YouTube

I love what Quentin, and I guess De Palma said about hacks and violence. His violence means something. It isn’t arbitrary. It serves a purpose and illicits the response that violence is supposed to. That’s why films like rambo with their humongous body counts are never penialized for violence. It means nothing.

There is movies that are more violent than Tarantino-movies. Were else did he get it from?

QT movies are violent but its so awesome, it adds an artistic depth and wow factor to his films also the violent scenes will always be remembered. No one will forget Pulp fiction when Vincent and Jules are in the car wih Marvin then BANG ! ;D brilliant,

I do not think that there is any conclusive evidence between violent films and people going out and physically becoming violent after watching a violent film.

Q.T.'s violence is art, period. Anything that exists in reality has the right to be portrayed artistically and to be looked at from a different perspective. Whether it’s a beautiful woman, a basket full of fruits or a Nazi getting a swastika carved into his head, where’s the difference? ;D