The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

QT opening his own movie theater!

Word around the campfire is QT will be opening up his own movie theater.

Read more here: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainmen … p=84y686y4”>http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=84167908&p=84y686y4</LINK_TEXT>

I hope this is true, that would kick so much ass!!!

No kidding. I’d kill to go down there.

Considering all goes ahead, what d’yall think his opening movie will be? with it being in China Town it’s gotta something Kung-fu. Kill Bill perhaps? or d’ya think he’ll dedicate it to the films he likes and not made? But one day of a Q.T Marathon!

All his films. T.R, R.D, F.D.T.D, 4.R, P.F, J.B, K.B that would be cool!

don’t forget NBK

Hopefully, he’ll open the theater with the Streetfighter triple feature from True Romance. That would be totally bad ass. ;D

I did actully not list NBK,

as i’m pretty POSITIVE that NBK will NEVER play at

Q.T’s theatre!!

So do any of you know when is Quentin planning to have the grand re-opening of the King Hing Movie Theatre? Do you think that he’s going to wait until after “Kill Bill Volume 2” comes out in February 2004?

I live near L.A. Chinatown, so I want to find out if I can work for Quentin as a consultant to the King Hing Movie Theatre just because I am a Hong Kong movie expert in a way.

HOLY SHIT, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!

WORKING FOR THE MAN HIMSELF!!! ;D :o

[quote]HOLY SHIT, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!

WORKING FOR THE MAN HIMSELF!!! ;D :o[/quote]

The scary thing is…I bet QT would be a real asshole to work for.

Of course, asshole or not, it would still be worth it to work for him and at a theater all day. Even if you only got paid in popcorn and chocolate bars.

[quote]So do any of you know when is Quentin planning to have the grand re-opening of the King Hing Movie Theatre?  Do you think that he’s going to wait until after “Kill Bill Volume 2” comes out in February 2004?

I live near L.A. Chinatown, so I want to find out if I can work for Quentin as a consultant to the King Hing Movie Theatre just because I am a Hong Kong movie expert in a way.[/quote]

I don’t think he needs a consultant, believe me.

W. Hong: I think QT is pretty well educated on Chinese cinema, just call it a hunch. haha.

That would be awesome if you could work for QT. Go for it man!

Note: Dont ask him to show Natural Born Killers, he’ll go Eagles Claw on your ass!!

I just want to see PF on the big screen. So if he’s going to show it, I’m there. Even though I live in London, Ontario.

Man, i wished i lived in LA. That shit would be so awesome. Not just because of Tarantino, theres like no other theatres that show Grindhouse Movies. if im ever in Chinatown, i know where to chill 8)

Do any of you have recent news about Quentin re-opening the Sing Lee Movie Theatre in L.A. Chinatown? And now that “Kill Bill Vol. 2” has opened, does he now have the time to work on the theatre? Or maybe he doesn’t if he is too busy getting ready to be the head of the Jury at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival, which is next month?

Maybe it seems like we will have to wait until Quentin comes back from the Cannes Film Festival before he can work on the re-opening. But if he has plans for his next movie, then I guess that those plans could also get in the way.

why on earth would you ever post the same topic twice and right after you posted the first one?