QT on the Late Late Show With Tom Snyder

Quentin doesn’t like Rocky Parts 3,4 and 5. wow, the very first time I disagree with him in the movie department. I thought Rocky 3 and 4 were great.

He’s right, Burt Reynolds is great.

Thanks Kinick! I’ve just watched those twice in a row. I love old QT interviews.

[quote=“Kinick”]
Part 3: - YouTube
[/quote]

2:17 ;D

Not used to seeing QT this sedated before and it was good to hear more about his drop-out years. Thanks for these clips, Knick.

[quote=“Laydback”]
Not used to seeing QT this sedated before and it was good to hear more about his drop-out years. Thanks for these clips, Knick.
[/quote]

Yeah it’s great to the these interviews where he’s really laid back and all. Sort of the period between Jackie Brown and Kill Bill. What’s great about those is the way he talks about other movies, actors, etc. It’s a good insight into his encyclopedic knowledge of cinema and he had a cool wise head abut during this period. First time I’ve heard him talk about his biological dad too, other than reading it in books. I actually just listened to his commentary again on the True Romance DVD last night, which I think was around the middle of this period (between JB and KB) and it’s a great listen.

Tarantino loves Babe. What the fuck? ???

Babes?

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Babes?
[/quote]

Where we live, it’s known as “Ein Schweinchen namens Babe” :wink:

[quote=“Scarface”]
Tarantino loves Babe. What the fuck? ???
[/quote]

It’s a cute movie, why would he not dig it?

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

It’s a cute movie
[/quote]

So are the teletubbies.

[quote=“Scarface”]
So are the teletubbies.
[/quote]

He probably likes them too. Don’t you know, he likes damn near anything.

I would like to hear his thoughts on Teletubbies… :smiley:

I have to draw the line at Teletubbies.

he likes kids stuff, but I doubt he likes stuff for kids that young, like Teletubbies.

You can’t judge Tarantino’s taste only by the movies he made. But that’s what many people do and then it surprises them when they hear that Quentin loves Cartoons, the Partridge Familiy and romantic comedies.

I loved Babe too. I was like 5 or 6 when I saw it - yet I still remember some scenes.

RIP Babe…

My daughter loves Babe. I never actually watched the whole thing. Guess maybe I’ll give it a go… As soon as I’m tired of watching the Dark Knight. I love new DVDs.