The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

QT: Hidden member or not/if so

Does anyone know? I’ve heard so.

I’m QT.

Well if one of us was actually QT, then most likely he would just come right out and say it.

I don’t think he would, maybe he just wants to talk about his films with normal people.

QT, if you are here please e-mail me as I think I’d be really good in your next film as the lead female role :slight_smile:

[quote]Does anyone know? I’ve heard so.[/quote]

Where did you hear this and from whom?

Ahhh…Every popular forum for an even semi-popular celebrity seems to have at least one post asking / wondering whether or not said celeb secretly visits it. At the Bowie forum I go to there are so many “witch hunts” where people just sit around trying to guess which poster is actually the man himself. It can be rather amusing, but ultimately it’s pretty pointless.

I mean, if Tarantino, or any celeb for that matter, did post here, or even lurk about, I somehow doubt that he would make his presence known. Can you imagine how much ass-kissing and harrassment would go down?

So, my voet goes to “no”. Maybe he’s looked through once or twice, but I would guess that he’d have better things to do. Like, y’know, making movies and writing scripts or something. lol

Bridget 8)

I hope QT is a member of this forum. So he can see all the feedback we have. Like putting Johnny Depp, Chris Walken and HIMSELF into IB! And a commentary for the totally uncut vol1/vol2 combo special edition of Kill Bill!

One trend I’ve noticed from looking up some of the old fan sites of some of the Lord of the Rings cast pre-Lord of the Rings as well as the IMDB.com board for the lead actor in Elephant is this: a young virtually non-celeb WILL post on his or her boards initially because that person has no fan base, and will be flattered by whatever attention he or she receives. However, after the main event shows and that person begins to transcend every day boring life, they just stop posting. They either don’t have the time, or feel they have better things to do.

Now Tarantino has been a superstar for over a decade now. Even if he didn’t have a disdain for computers, which he does, do you think he’d really take time out of his schedule to post here? Even though there’s almost a zero percent chance he’s working on another movie at the moment, there’s a 99% chance he’s sitting around smoking pot and watching old WWII films.

The only established director or actor I know of that even visits his own site is David Lynch, and don’t you have to pay a ten dollar a month fee even to get access to most of his official site?

Hahaha… Now why would Mr. Tarantino go an’ do that? :wink:

Brian DePalma also visits his fansite every now and then. He even let the webmasters do him an interview at the time Mission to Mars was released. I bet it’s different with QT. However, I would still be content with an Uma Thurman, a Lawrence Bender, a Robert Rodriguez, or the guy who brings the doughnuts on set as a poster on these boards.

hm… a member, like a regular posting person?

Why should he do so?

I mean, he has prolly seen every fucking movie we discuss!

Or would he like to read, how we explain his movies? I don´t think so.

And I would prefer him working on a new movie, than posting here.

hehehehehe, or maybe he comes to this board and post shit, only for having fun… If it is so, we should find out, who posts the most shit and talks the most about fucking chicks and we get him :wink: (j/k)

8)

interview after interview, QT rejects technology. Doesn’t have a computer, wouldn’t know how to turn it on if he did have it. The man doesn’t even have call-waiting.

What if someone died, someone asked him.

Fuck’m, he said, they’ll still be dead when I hang up–brief sum of what he said.

Only recently did he submit to having a carphone.

I seriously doubt he’s been here.

[quote]

hehehehehe, or maybe he comes to this board and post shit, only for having fun… If it is so, we should find out, who posts the most shit and talks the most about fucking chicks and we get him  :wink: (j/k)[/quote]

Um…that’s not me. ::slight_smile:

[quote]

Um…that’s not me.      ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Oh! And I was sooooo sure. Hm,okay QT ......erm..... .Il Buono...what ever you said.. :D

j/k

I prefer to be called Il Tarantino.

actually… i got an email from a Mr Tarantino the other day telling me how much this website sucks :wink: but … I get those fake bullshit email every day…

and of course I AM the man :wink:

tarantino, regardless if he enjoyed computers or not, would probably not be here. why would he talk about movies here when he can go anywhere and talk about them? doesnt it make more sense? wouldnt you rather talk to him in person about movies rather that on some site

Good point, stuck in the middle

hahaha i bet you get that all the time, Forum Admin

[quote]tarantino, regardless if he enjoyed computers or not, would probably not be here. why would he talk about movies here when he can go anywhere and talk about them? doesnt it make more sense? wouldnt you rather talk to him in person about movies rather that on some site[/quote]

Yes, but this is a forum just for him. If your name was bobby bentley, wouldnt you wanna visit the bobbybentley.info forum? i mean its a forum where a zillion people talk about you, wouldnt you wanna visit it once in a while?

I’d rather get high and bang hot chicks in my personal theater