QT doesn't like Paltrow?

[quote=“bubblegum”]
roulette67 i with you shes boring, shes plain and doesn’t have any impact on screen.

fish stick haha

oh and to all the people who doubt QT opinion of ms. fishstick. QT is in the movie industry…he knows, his shit, who’s the shit, and who acts like shit :smiley:

[/quote]

He never said Paltrow acts like shit. He said she is not suited to star in grindhouse movies. Just like Ingrid Bergman would never have been suited to star in movies like Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS. And even if QT would have said that Paltrow is shitty at acting, that does not make him right.

Start thinking with your own brains fellas. Stop accepting anything your idol says as your holy gospel. :wink:

Never said she couldn’t act. just said she was stiff. no fire. to me, she is boring. I don’t have idols. and i think for myself. never been a lamb who follows the crowd. 8)

[quote=“roulette67”]
Never said she couldn’t act. just said she was stiff. no fire. to me, she is boring. I don’t have idols. and i think for myself. never been a lamb who follows the crowd. 8)
[/quote]

Yes, I hate sheep.

[quote=“bubblegum”]
QT is a sheep, i bet he had inspiration from other directors. there has to be a movie that he love that isen’t his own.

and if you say you are not a sheep why are you on this site, you must be drawn to it for some reason, yes you admire quentin, so you are a sheep

bah bah bah bah

the question is not are you a sheep but do you fuck sheep ? ????
[/quote]

1. A sheep is one who blindly follows someone (or persons, or trends etc.) without being able to think for themselves and make their own mind up about things.

2. Being inspired by other directors does not make you a sheep. Otherwise the whole film industry is full of sheep.

3. I am on this site so I can talk with other people about the thing we all love: Film. (and be amused by retards, go figure.)

4. Do you want some grass? (not the drug, as I can see you’re already too doped up)

5. Why is the question “Do we fuck sheep?” Do you think about bestiality a lot? Or only in your spare time?

6. Please try and make at least some sort of sense.

8 ) Did you notice that there is no number 4?

[quote=“bubblegum”]
Dude I know what a fucking sheep is,

If your not a sheep your certainly a stupid asshole who thinks he is someone special, an egotistical dumbass.

Yes I love to fuck sheep even though I don’t have a dick, and it seems you don’t either.

You are a pig, calling women whores thinking there are inferior to man.

[/quote]

Since when did the pussycat dolls represent the whole of womankind? I’m sorry I insulted your special heroines. Dream on.

Of course I’m special, everyone is, right? In their own way. I know you’re special :wink:

[quote=“bubblegum”]
idols are you kidding me, they suck, but i wont have people insult other who cant defend themselves.

i 'm am special, like super special. i insulted all these fucking biatches because they insulted me first, just like you did, if your nice then im nice, if your a cunt then i’m a cunt.
[/quote]

I insulted you first? How? And if you mean me calling them whores, well that wasn’t meant as an insult to you at all. I think you will find you insulted me first with your personal attacks (or at least you tried to). There’s something about stupid adolescent girls that kinda makes me happy I’m not around them anymore.

[quote=“Ify”]
And if you mean me calling them whores, well that wasn’t meant as an insult to you at all. [/quote]
Well Ify, don’t know it you studied that on your psycology lessons but when you say that PCD are whores I guess you mean that girls who want to be in the band are whores too. Let’s say that I want to be in the Pussycat Dolls one day. Does that make me a whore?

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Well Ify, don’t know it you studied that on your psycology lessons but when you say that PCD are whores I guess you mean that girls who want to be in the band are whores too. Let’s say that I want to be in the Pussycat Dolls one day. Does that make me a whore?
[/quote]

Hahahahahahah ;D

What? What’s so funny?

Who gives a shit? Enough of this PCD bullshit polluting half the forum. Stay on topic.

Haha, it’s so easy to rile these bitches up.

Watch this topic bubblegum: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 530.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,8530.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

I’m the first BITCH of this forum 8)

Deal! I don’t care about this world because it never cared about me :’(

[quote=“LadySnow”]
Yeesh, relax bubblegum!

I’m not a die-hard fan of Gwenyth! I was just pointing out QT’s comment towards her can be interpreted in two different ways, positive or negative.

Besides, I don’ think she was in Elizabeth that was Kate Blanchette! She may have had a minor role but I don’t remember seeing her in the film.

[/quote]

I mean Cate Blanchette. I think her first name is spelled with a C and not a K.

I’m not sure though…

Bubblegum, what the hell? Why are you acting like this?

I’m getting to the point where I think it’s best not to even dignify your comments with a response!

Seriously, you’re pissing everyone off! Stop posting rubbish!

Ify, when you say “Bitches” I hope you’re referring to something else (something abstract like this topic for example) and not about women on the forum. I am not an adolescent or a bitch!

Anyway, since no one can stay on topic. I’ll assume this discussion is dead.

[quote=“LadySnow”]
Ify, when you say “Bitches” I hope you’re referring to something else (something abstract like this topic for example) and not about women on the forum. I am not an adolescent or a bitch!

[/quote]

Haha, who the fuck are you? And you have no say in this matter.

Ify,

I’ve been on this forum for about a year. Before I joined I was a regular visitor. You posted a comment that seemed broad and insulting towards everyone. If it’s aimed at everyone then anyone can respond. If you were talking to a specific person then I apologize for interrupting your conversation. It just seemed like a hateful comment.

Your entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, I don’t give a shit about GP so I’ll move on to a different topic.

[quote=“LadySnow”]
Anyway, I don’t give a shit about GP so I’ll move on to a different topic.

[/quote]

Gasp You don’t like the diner scene in Se7en with Freeman and Paltrow?! That scene makes me so sad…why didin’t she just leave…whhhhhy!!!

Hi Bio,

Oh fine, I’ll post one last thing.

Se7en was a terrific movie but not necessarily because of GP!