The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

QT Discusses His Music Choices

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/

Episode 1 start in 1 minute, but I imagine it and the second episode will be available to download.

I caught it just in time to listen! Thanks for this, never would a known otherwise. It had a really loose set-up though, it was kinda cool. At one point the guy interviewing QT had to run and get more dimes for the jukebox! A cool little show even though it didn’t really reveal any new info. But cool.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
I caught it just in time to listen! Thanks for this, never would a known otherwise. It had a really loose set-up though, it was kinda cool. At one point the guy interviewing QT had to run and get more dimes for the jukebox! A cool little show even though it didn’t really reveal any new info. But cool.

[/quote]

Some interesting stuff I didn’t know before, a lot was scripted obviously.

[quote=“NonStop”]
Some interesting stuff I didn’t know before, a lot was scripted obviously.
[/quote]

That’s what I thought but it didn’t come off that way. It didn’t feel like it was planned at all.

Thanks for sharing this! I hope he one day reveals his film collection.

BTW, does anyone know if the theatre that’s featured in the Grindhouse SF belongs to Quentin?

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Thanks for sharing this! I hope he one day reveals his film collection.

BTW, does anyone know if the theatre that’s featured in the Grindhouse SF belongs to Quentin?
[/quote]

I’m sorry, what’s SF?

special features.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
special features.
[/quote]

Oh right, you mean the theater where he and Robert Rodriguez did those interviews with QT in the hockey jersey?

Yes it is Quentin’s theater. Robert Rodriguez’s mentions it on the best buy special bonus disc from Death Proof. The radio show was excellent, and I can not wait for next Saturday.

[quote=“robertdiggs36”]
Yes it is Quentin’s theater. Robert Rodriguez’s mentions it on the best buy special bonus disc from Death Proof. The radio show was excellent, and I can not wait for next Saturday.
[/quote]

Man that was a pretty big theatre. I’m jealous.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Man that was a pretty big theatre. I’m jealous.
[/quote]

Took a year to construct from what I’ve read about it.

God bless Radio 4! It’s like my second favourite station… Next to my FoxNews station, of course. :wink:

anyone have that list of songs he was talking about in the Grindhouse book? that would be cool to check out

I have it, and when I have more time I will list the songs.

Interesting. Worth of listening indeed :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting.