The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Qt directing help?

i was just looking through the robert rodriguez’ profile on imdb.com when i saw something i never knew in all the years i’ve been a qt fan.

apparently robert directed part of qt’s acting scene(s) in ‘pulp fiction’.

i have no idea where they got this info from but has anyone else heard about this?

no i never heard of anything like that before.

I read it a long fucking time ago but thanks for reminding me :slight_smile:

[quote=“big man with a gun”]
i was just looking through the robert rodriguez’ profile on imdb.com when i saw something i never knew in all the years i’ve been a qt fan.

apparently robert directed part of qt’s acting scene(s) in ‘pulp fiction’.

i have no idea where they got this info from but has anyone else heard about this?
[/quote]
Didnt know but thats pretty fucking cool

LIE! Never heard of this and on the sin city extended recut version special features it says the first movie they did together was four rooms.

Helping out someone for a scene doesn’t make it a collaboration.

I heard this too. I remember seeing a photo of Robert at Jimmys house on the set of Pulp actually.

This happens alot in movies. For example, Brian DePalma let Steven Spielberg direct some of the big siege at the end of Scarface. f

I read about that a little while ago.

Didn’t know Spielberg directed some of Scarface either.

that’s interesting. QT’s part in the movie seemed so real too that was actually a really good directed segment of it now does anyone know if he directed anyone else or was it just QT’s and QT’s direct everyone else who was in the scenes

It is obviously still all Tarantino’s film. Rodriguez did uncredited directing (still with Tarantino’s vision though) just while Tarantino wasn’t available. But I’ve never really seen any footage, which i would like to.