Pulp fiction 2

Mike Judge is awesome.

He played a great butt-head…:wink:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Mike Judge is awesome.

He played a great butt-head…:wink:
[/quote]

His Beavis wasn't none too shabby either.

but what happened to his Idiocracy? being released soon or what?

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]
[/quote]

It must be really rotten, its going straight to home video

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]
[/quote]

Never heard of it…

I’ve heard of it and believe its coming out on dvd or is already on dvd.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Never heard of it…
[/quote]

Me neither… I wonder if it was any good…

Actually people who have seen it, which is few liked it, but the distrubutors didnt think it would do well so they dropped it, like they did with Office Space which got a big fan base and following once it came on dvd.

Idiocracy comes out on January 9th

TOP 15 Best DVD Releases of 2019 - Select a Good Movie to Watch

Looks cool.

SRP: $27.98?! Say What?!

It looks like it could be funny…

[quote=“me”]
Idiocracy comes out on January 9th

TOP 15 Best DVD Releases of 2019 - Select a Good Movie to Watch
[/quote]

I couldnt wait so I grabbed a copy from the net. Its not all that good. The first 45 minutes is very funny but the last 30 is painful to watch. It does have its moments though. Its still funny but I was a little let down.

Same here I downloaded it, not even close to being as funny as Office Space but still funny

it would take alot to beat Office Space

I rented it, it was okay. Some funny parts. The Charlie Chaplin part was fucking hilarious.

If there ever is another PF (which will never happen in a billion years)

I hope Jules meets up with Buch and fucking caps him in the head, for Vincent.

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]If there ever is another PF (which will never happen in a billion years)

I hope Jules meets up with Buch and fucking caps him in the head, for Vincent.[/quote]

Fuck Jules, Butch is the man.

I sure hope no sequel or prequel is made of PF. It would very much spoil and ruin the movie. It would be even worse than the totally redundant follow ups to The Matrix.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]If there ever is another PF (which will never happen in a billion years)

I hope Jules meets up with Buch and fucking caps him in the head, for Vincent.[/quote]

Fuck Jules, Butch is the man.[/quote]

Fuck Butch, hes a stuckup jackass who thinks he can’t be touched. Jules needs to get veangence for Vincent’s sake.

If I hate any QT character, Its Butch.

I am looking forward to Pulp Fiction because it is my all time favourite movie. Pulp Fiction is a terrific film, and definitely one of my favourites of all time. The acting is great, the dialogue and character interaction are superb and it’s just a fun ride overall.