The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Promotional mistake?

You always hear (interviews, back of the box, the info in the corner when you see it on cable)that Pulp Fiction supposed to take place over the course of 2 days but isn’t it 3

kill brett, then the Bonnie situation, then the diner, then the bar, then Lance’s house, Mia and Jack Rabbit Slims,

The next night at the Fight, i say the next night because Mia says she had a good time the night before and Marselus is back from his business trip, cab ride with Esmeralda, then Butch and Fabienne Fabienne wants a pot,

Then the next morning with the watch and Zed, the Butch and Fabienne ride off

I know it doesn’t matter but shouldnt it be three days not two

Where did they say 2 days? I knew it was 3 days all along.

[quote]You always hear (interviews, back of the box, the info in the corner when you see it on cable)that Pulp Fiction supposed to take place over the course of 2 days but isn’t it 3

kill brett, then the Bonnie situation, then the diner, then the bar, then Lance’s house, Mia and Jack Rabbit Slims,

The next night at the Fight, i say the next night because Mia says she had a good time the night before and Marselus is back from his business trip, cab ride with Esmeralda, then Butch and Fabienne Fabienne wants a pot,

I know it doesn’t matter but shouldnt it be three days not two[/quote]

everything i read puts that are 3 days, i don’t know where do yo see 2 days

[quote]You always hear (interviews, back of the box, the info in the corner when you see it on cable)that Pulp Fiction supposed to take place over the course of 2 days but isn’t it 3

I know it doesn’t matter but shouldnt it be three days not two[/quote]

Depends how you look at it. 3 days pass, but it all takes place in less than 48 hours…which of course is 2 days.