The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Premier Magazine: View to a "Kill"

I just received my copy of Premier and you won’t believe was inside! A HUGE spread on Kill Bill. GREAT Photo! Uma Thurman and Lucy Kui brossing swords in the snow at the House of Blue Leaves, David Carradine aiming his gun at someone off camera, The Bride And Pain Mei, and other images that you will not find here at the Archives! Better grab yout copy from newstands now, before they disappear!

(@

AJCrane

SCAN EM IN! PLEASE!

yeah. Don’t boast… Scan it!! ;_)

Who is on the cover of that issue of premier?

Tom Cruise (unfortunately-no one from Kill Bill). Even so, to get a four page spread is still a big deal. I will work on getting it scanned, but I an uncertain as to how I would display it here.

(@

AJCrane

After you scan it email it to me at texpsx@hotmail.com and i’ll host it for you.

I scanned it, but it was 1.34 MB and I can’t email something that big.  I’m not all that computer savvy, how would I reduce the size of a jpeg?

Edit: I put the first page up on Kazaa as KBspread1, if anyone has that they can download it.

Spike, you can send an email with a JPG that size I think, but if you dont want to do that you can also send it by DCC’ing it on IRC to Seb.

[quote]Spike, you can send an email with a JPG that size I think, but if you dont want to do that you can also send it by DCC’ing it on IRC to Seb. [/quote]

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what DCC’ing is or an IRC. Not very computer savvy. :-[

ok I am getting that email in right as I type this

Where is it? where, I wanna see. :stuck_out_tongue:

be patient folks. This week you’ll get the entire Premiere Magazine Article PLUS the entire Cinescape Interview PLUS lots of new pictures. Stay tuned!

Thanks for making the site great, keep up the good work dudes! :slight_smile:

I apologize for not getting the article scanned for everyone. This past week has been filled with a great deal of things that need taking care of, as well as needed to scan David Carradine’s articles from Inside Kung Fu for another friend. I’m glad though someone else was able to do it. It’s just been one of those weeks.

(@

AJCrane

the article is now online as part of the new update

[quote]the article is now online as part of the new update[/quote]

I don't understand. The article is now online??? What article? The article from Premiere Magazine? And WHERE? I don't see it anywhere.

main page. news headline!