The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Pray For Me Please

A certain member of the family has passed away. Her name was Bettsy Lou. :’(

I came back from work this morning from my usual graveyard shift and I sat on my desk and turned my Bettsy on…and - oh god ! - I can’t finish! :’(

Bettsy froze up on me, and I turned it off and I waited for a few moments as I recollected myself from that terrible scare. And when I turned my Bettsy back on three flashing red lights pulsated on and off, on and off!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, but Bettsy was gone. I had some good times with her. Getting 47 of 50 achievements from Dead Rising, or beating Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 5, and how can I forget all those web cam sessions I had with some pretty tweens ( no just kidding - really! Or am I?).

Bettsy is in a better place now, somewhere over the Microsoft dump yard of other dead 360s.

RIP

Sorry bro. Go buy a new one. they come cheap nowadays, especially in the UK (try amazon.co.uk)

man am I glad i never got one of those ROD things.

played through Gears of War 2 today (2nd time)

I’m so sorry for your loss, Bio. I can tell from your post that she meant a lot to you.

Semper Fi.

White Tiger.

That is what I called her too.

White Tiger.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
A certain member of the family has passed away. Her name was Bettsy Lou. :’(

I came back from work this morning from my usual graveyard shift and I sat on my desk and turned my Bettsy on…and - oh god ! - I can’t finish! :’(

Bettsy froze up on me, and I turned it off and I waited for a few moments as I recollected myself from that terrible scare. And when I turned my Bettsy back on three flashing red lights pulsated on and off, on and off!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, but Bettsy was gone. I had some good times with her. Getting 47 of 50 achievements from Dead Rising, or beating Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 5, and how can I forget all those web cam sessions I had with some pretty tweens ( no just kidding - really! Or am I?).

Bettsy is in a better place now, somewhere over the Microsoft dump yard of other dead 360s.

RIP
[/quote]

I know Bettsy doesn’t like me after all those times I destroyed you, but still, that sucks man. Mine has died 3 times on me. It’s tough. Just get a new one.

RIP White Tiger

How come it’s just so accepted that these X Boxes die like that? I STILL have my regular Nintendo, and it STILL works. More than 20 years! And my buddy Charlie still has his Atari!

[quote=“Geoi”]
How come it’s just so accepted that these X Boxes die like that? I STILL have my regular Nintendo, and it STILL works. More than 20 years! And my buddy Charlie still has his Atari!
[/quote]

Dude, you should totally get one!! I read your comment on my FB status, but I didn’t even write that status, haha. Because my gamercard is linked to my FB account, it updates my status when I’m playing a game, the fucking thing. But yeah, get Fifa we can battle it out on the pitch like a couple of warriors. ;D

Haha, tuche. I’d love to get one, but I’d rather have a PS3. Because of the BluRay player and the controllers are better for someone with small hands.