Photography

Ahah did you break your Fender to take a pic ? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I sell guitar parts that look old. The big craze right now is a fender telecaster that looks old - like 55 years old. This particular bridge was sold to a guy in France for $88.00 It cost $23.00 new, and I did a little magic on it to make it look aged - I am lazy, so I have to find creative ways to make extra money.

My dad got an incredible Fender Telecaster, the best Fender imo. You shouldn’t have sold it. It’s really precious.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
My dad got an incredible Fender Telecaster, the best Fender imo. You shouldn’t have sold it. It’s really precious.
[/quote]
I didn’t sell it. I have 5 fender telecasters. I buy the hardware from the mfg.

Great ! Can you play good the guitar ?

I have a fender bender, my car’s all fucked up. It’s a classic, I drive a 95’ Ford Taurus.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Great ! Can you play good the guitar ?
[/quote]
I played professionally before I got married. I met my wife at a show - maybe she will cause my ultimate ruin! I used to have a bunch of beer bottles by my amplifier, and now I have a bottle of perrier and a camera!

[quote=“Mike Hunt”]

[/quote]
[quote=“Mike Hunt”]
I sell guitar parts that look old. The big craze right now is a fender telecaster that looks old - like 55 years old. This particular bridge was sold to a guy in France for $88.00 It cost $23.00 new, and I did a little magic on it to make it look aged - I am lazy, so I have to find creative ways to make extra money.
[/quote]
You definitely could’ve fooled me. How’d you get that oxidized look?

Secret Sauce!

@mr_blonde: where do you come from/where you make the pictures? nice work!

[quote=“theRapist”]
@mr_blonde: where do you come from/where you make the pictures? nice work!
[/quote]

LoL@where do you come from

Crazy isn’t it!

and more macro:

Here’s some more macro work:

What are the little colored thingies ? :stuck_out_tongue:

art chalk

Your pictures are hypnotizing me.

in reply to where i live, im an austalian from the little state of tasmania

not a tasmanian devil:

do you like the b&w or the color better?

I guess, you can’t really identify what it is, when it’s in B&W, so it’s more mysterious than the colored one, but the both are cool, great macro work. :wink: