[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
See! :smiley:

They are very good!! Your brother is very sweet btw :wink:
[/quote]

They look actually good, the B&W is beautiful. :smiley:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
They look actually good, the B&W is beautiful. :smiley:
[/quote]

Thanx Lili :slight_smile: I could have done better though. But i did all the developments myself. The pics arent shot with a digital camera.

Maybe I’ll post some of my pics too. They aren’t very good to my opinion, but maybe you’ll like them.

Yeah! Post some! :smiley:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Maybe I’ll post some of my pics too. They aren’t very good to my opinion, but maybe you’ll like them.
[/quote]

ow yeah post!! :smiley: Love to see them!

http://www.eugeniorecuenco.com/

Great work I find :wink:

Ow my GOD! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I am speechless!! Those are AMAZING!! :o :o :o :o :o

:smiley: I’m glad you like it.

Another of Charlize Theron :

I love plastic manequins just like in Killer’s Kiss by Kubrick. It’s so esthetic, stylish.

Love those too!! Its really cool to see how if you put charlize next to the dolls and make her look like a doll, the dolls come more to life and charlize looks even more like a doll herself…hard to explain…

Really beautiful pictures!! :smiley: Love this topic! Great idea to make it :stuck_out_tongue:

btw…any chance of seeing some of your own work? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Love those too!! Its really cool to see how if you put charlize next to the dolls and make her look like a doll, the dolls come more to life and charlize looks even more like a doll herself…hard to explain…
[/quote]

I understand what you mean. I love to analyze photographies… Did you see the Guy Bourdin pics (I posted the links on the 1st post).

btw…any chance of seeing some of your own work? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
[/quote]

Of yeah of course, but the pics are on my other computer and I can’t put them on the correct computer now. But as soon as I have time, I’ll show you some. Do you take photos too ?

Hey maybe Bleach can show us some of his work. I know he loves taking photos ! :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I understand what you mean. I love to analyze photographies… Did you see the Guy Bourdin pics (I posted the links on the 1st post).

Of yeah of course, but the pics are on my other computer and I can’t put them on the correct computer now. But as soon as I have time, I’ll show you some. Do you take photos too ?

Hey maybe Bleach can show us some of his work. I know he loves taking photos ! :wink:
[/quote]

Yeah, I checked them out! :smiley: Some of them actually remind me of the style of Melville btw…

Would be very cool to see your pictures!! :smiley:

Yeah Bleach should post more of his pictures! They are great! :stuck_out_tongue:

“Virgin and Vamps” photographed by Ellen von Unwerth :

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://community.livejournal.com/foto_d … tml#cutid1”>http://community.livejournal.com/foto_decadent/1214772.html#cutid1</LINK_TEXT>

Wow, thanks a lot, I haven’t taken a single shot lately, yet tomorrow I’m going to a war film set, a whole little town of authentical buildings from WWI, I’m going to take the camera and I’ll certainly post pictures!

Yeah, and this one’s perfect:

I love it

[quote=“Bleach”]
Wow, thanks a lot, I haven’t taken a single shot lately, yet tomorrow I’m going to a war film set, a whole little town of authentical buildings from WWI, I’m going to take the camera and I’ll certainly post pictures!
[/quote]

Yes, you have to ! And brings a lot of pictures and videos :smiley:

[quote=“Bleach”]

[/quote]

Would be very cool man! :smiley:

I like Steven Klein. He mostly does fashion.

A pic of Tom Ford:

A shoot from American Vogue:

Madonna:

[quote][/quote]

Is that really Madonna? It doesn’t look like her. Fabulous picture however, regardless of who it is.