PF's actors trivia, NO HOLDS BARRED!

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]What rock group dedicated a song to Rosanna Arquette?[/quote]

TOTO! The lead singer was dating Rosanna Arquette back then. On one of those VH1 talking head shows they talked about that video and everyone was like “You gotta remember, Rosanna Arquette was hot in the 80s!” and I’m like, what the fuck are you talking about, she’s hotter now than she was then. And in 1994 she was the high point of her hotness in Pulp Fiction.

Here’s my contribution:

Frank Whaley had a small role in which hit Jack Black comedy?

Which other QT-related movie can you see Bob Ruth (“I am just a coffee shop…”) in?

What frequently-rerun comedy series was Karen Maruyiama (sp?, the one thinks Marsellus is dead after he’s hit by the car) a regular on?

Peter Greene was in a movie lauded for Ben Stiller’s turn at serious acting, what is this movie?

What role does Duane Whittaker play in The Devil’s Rejects?

Which other QT-related movie can you see Bob Ruth (“I am just a coffee shop…”) in?

From dusk till dawn :slight_smile:

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Eric Stoltz question: Mask

Another film where Ving Rhames had hair: Casualties of War

More trivia:

• In what Eddie Murphy comedy does Sam Jackson have a cameo as a robber?

• What was John Travoltas profession in the film Perfect?

• Chris Penn gets murdered by Christopher Walken in what 1986 thriller?

• What rock group dedicated a song to Rosanna Arquette?

•  In what 80s film did Michael Bowen play a jerky cabana boy?
    [/quote]
  1. Coming to America
  2. A Reporter?
  3. At Close Range
  4. Toto’s song Rosanna
  5. I think it is Private Resort

[quote=“Bad Max”]

From dusk till dawn :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Trick question, because you’d really have to be on your game to see him in there. The answer is actually Full Tilt Boogie. >:D

I knew that! >:(