PF / RD Connections

when the miracle happens its because something saves marcellus soul

Marcellus Spivey is mentioned going to prison in Susanville (Joe Cabot and Mr. White drinking and talking in the office)

The only connection to Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction is that Mr. Blonde (Toothpickvic Vega) is brothers with Vincent Vega, and that there’s a JACK RABBIT SLIMs radio spot playing RIGHT after Mr. Blonde is shot by Mr. Orange (turn the volume up REAL FUCKING LOUD and you’ll hear it)

He actually took the idea of the glowing suitcase from another sci-fi movie in which the contents of the case are something like uranium.

If what’s in the briefcase was Marsellus’ soul… how come Vincent remains so skeptic about divine intervention and that kind of stuff, after having seen the contents of the briefcase? That theory doesn’t make any sense to me…

No, that wasn’t the same bag. That’s an absolutely different one. Well then - I found a connection too - Vincent’s wearing the same suit that Pink wore, he he.

By the way diamonds don’t shine in a yellow light. That could be gold. Well, that’s what I think.

Besides the Vic and Vincent Vega…does anyone know of any connections between the two movies?

I heard an interview with Steve Buscemi some time ago that spoke of one concerning his character, Mr. Pink, in Reservoir Dogs (RD) and his character in Pulp Fiction (PF).

We all know that Mr. Pink is the only one to have made it out alive in RD. We also know that Buscemi played the “Buddy Holly” character at ‘Jack Rabbit Slims’ that waited on Vincent and Mia. Well, that’s really Buscemi playing Mr. Pink in cognito as a Buddy Holly look-alike on the run from the law.

I think that’s amazing…the mind of Tarantino to think of something that simple yet complex.

Later.

I found this on another thread and thought it was preety trippy,

Sapaghetti Western

i just found a connection between reservoir dogs and pulp, im not shore if this is already known but if you watch the deleted scene above the ear cuting ones on the new dogs dvd they are in a car and and eddy mentions that he cant get a doctor but can get in touch with bonnie a nurse. now isnt there a nurse in pulp fiction by the name of bonnie marryed to jimmie.

Yes, It can be. Jimmy, Bonnie’s husband, somehow was very well known by criminals. Jules knows him, now it appears that Eddie is informed too. So, what does a criminal do when he’s in need of a medical assistance? He just can’t go to the hospital, he finds a friendly doctor or, in this case - nurse Bonnie. Pulp Fiction events happened before ResDogs, so maybe Bonnie found out about Jimmie’s “friends”.