Pet Pictures

:’( :’( :’(

hehe! :o that dogs big enough to eat my two cats alive !..though, yet, somewhat strangley cute… :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

Chihuahuas are super cute! I would love to have one! I couldnt have a big dog, since im scared of them :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: some big dogs scare me too!, chincillas are cute, ive always wanted a ferret though, they are so very cute!!

One of my friend has a ferret, and he is supercute! I love ferrets! ;D

wow! im jealous!!, :slight_smile: what would you call a ferret though!? its not like you can call it “max” or something! lol :stuck_out_tongue: hmmm,… Donut?,- no thats just shit lol!!

Of course you can call a ferret Max! :wink:

Hahaha, funny you should say Donut, cause my friend calls her Bullen. Bullen is swedish for bun ;D

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Of course you can call a ferret Max! :wink:
[/quote]

I agree! :wink: ;D

:stuck_out_tongue: “Bun” IS a cute name for a ferret lol, one of my cats is called Max!! i want more pets lol, but i dont want to seem creepy and wierd with loads of animals roaming my house lol. ;D

[quote=“Becky”]
one of my cats is called Max!! i want
[/quote]

Far out 8)

I want a pet too, a siamese cat or a cute chihuahua.

Oh, i saw a tv-show about a woman who had like 100 cats in her home, and the whole house smelled like cat pee :stuck_out_tongue:

THAT was creepy! So i think you will be ok :wink:

:slight_smile: yea, but i called my other cat “evee” i am always being critised for tht! :slight_smile:

"I want a pet too, a siamese cat or a cute chihuahua.

Oh, i saw a tv-show about a woman who had like 100 cats in her home, and the whole house smelled like cat pee

THAT was creepy! So i think you will be ok "

Lmao!! hehe wont let it go tht far! i really want an unusual pet…but i dont know what yet!! :slight_smile:

Evee sounds really cute i think! :smiley:

You should defenitly get a ferret, they are super cute! ;D

thanks! :slight_smile: yea, a ferret would be awsome although i’m completley skint; ;D the student life really isnt my friend at the moment!!

Oh, yeah, i know what you mean. Im a student myself :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:! its annoying isnt it!! ive been living off rice and pasta for three months lol! :slight_smile:-random, sorry!!

All my money i spend on food, haha, and nothing else. I have to eat well atleast, im picky with food :stuck_out_tongue:

me too, ive had to give up risotto’s and sushi!! :frowning: lol !!

i have a sushi addiction!

Oh no! :frowning: Yeah, sushi is really nice. But i only like nigirisushi, and absolutely no salmon :stuck_out_tongue: