Official "Post Brief Plot of Your Script" Topic

[quote=“Rambler666”]
i once wrote a short story about jesus going to india and learning the “yogi ways” and then coming back to Jerusalem and uses his “yogi” powers to help people.

And when i handed it into my teacher she ripped it up and told me to write some else.
[/quote]

i think poeple need to be able to laugh more nowadays excpecial with all the bad shit thats going on i think your teacher had no sense of humour i now some people that will like my movie non beliers and people like that

[quote=“Rambler666”]
i once wrote a short story about jesus going to india and learning the “yogi ways” and then coming back to Jerusalem and uses his “yogi” powers to help people.

And when i handed it into my teacher she ripped it up and told me to write some else.
[/quote]

Fuck the teacher. You have a right to your creativity. What a prude.

The idea of Jesus being a stoner is excellent. Think of the possibilities. hallucinations being mistaken as miracles. Incredible.

[quote=“roulette67”]
Fuck the teacher. You have a right to your creativity. What a prude.
[/quote]

i agree

[quote=“roulette67”]
The idea of Jesus being a stoner is excellent. Think of the possibilities. hallucinations being mistaken as miracles. Incredible.
[/quote]

thnx mate i like the idea to i just hope im not nailed to a cross and burnt (was that distasteful)

If Muslims went apeshit because of a drawing, Christians are going to burn you on a stake with a movie like that. I ain’t gonna blame them either.

you could always do a Osama.

I think the idea could be funny, keep it very lighthearted. I’d set it in either modern day and use it as a parralel to the bible, or set it in an alternate reality (like the watchmen, or something). I always thought it’d be funny if all religion somehow died off, and in a 1000 years someone got ahold of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings and thought the shit actually happened. Don’t worry about what people think, unfortunately there are always people that are going to get pissed off when you talk about religion. If you can’t please all of them, try to piss them all off. That’s my 2 cents.

[quote=“roulette67”]
you could always do a Osama.
[/quote]

explian what an osama is please

[quote=“Scarface”]
If Muslims went apeshit because of a drawing, Christians are going to burn you on a stake with a movie like that. I ain’t gonna blame them either.
[/quote]

all true

[quote=“vadid”]

explian what an osama is please
[/quote]

A Rushdeed. Hide. Disapear. Become invisable. Go underground. Split.

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
This is going waaaaaaay off topic…I have a story: A computer nerd finds love in a QT forum, but the woman he thought he loved turns out to be a dude. (Inspired by Brokeback Mountain, a movie that I have never EVER seen by the way.)
[/quote]

So how did this make you feel?

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
This is going waaaaaaay off topic…I have a story: A computer nerd finds love in a QT forum, but the woman he thought he loved turns out to be a dude. (Inspired by Brokeback Mountain, a movie that I have never EVER seen by the way.)
[/quote]

Starring The Seb and Ify

"OOOh I wish I knew how to quit you"

[quote=“roulette67”]
A Rushdeed. Hide. Disapear. Become invisable. Go underground. Split.
[/quote]

yeh thats what im thinking of doing

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
[/quote]

i dont like it is it supposed to be funny or something

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
guest starring: Steve Urkel (preist)
[/quote]

who?

[quote=“Buck”]
Starring The Seb and Ify

"OOOh I wish I knew how to quit you"
[/quote]

Haha, you silly fat bastard chinaman, trix are for…

does any1 else like my idea

cuase ive got another idea ill put on later

what is it

a small group of people survive a nuclear war and must now recreate soceity

a man and a women slowly fall in love. they are both totally unatractive. But as their love grows, so does his outward beauty and her inward beauty. Other people start to notice it and they are driven apart when they guy turns into a clubbing narcacistic [sp] whore and drops the woman who has reach inner beauty that begins to show on the outside. Here’s the switch, after the break up, the guys looks begin to fade. Pimples return, hair all greasy again. A total yuk. While she remains beautiful.

Thats really cool roulette, i like it.