The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Official funny links and pics topic (Part 2)

[quote=“Bleach”]
It’s one of my favourites, definitely, from the beginning (“THIS is a crow bar - see, they’ve got little stools and everythin’”)
[/quote]

hahahahahaahah i even forgot that bit! haha fucking class, Moe is King! that guy along with Lenny and Carl diserve a spinoff i think, would be golden

Haha.

“Hi diddly hey, Homer”

“Oh my God, this dude does the best Flanders! You have the moustache… and the diddly! Okay, now do Wiggum”

“Hehe, uh, Homer, it’s me… Ned”

“Oh, haha, right… The God dude… Hey, I got a question for you… ‘Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?’”

haha he eventually does do Wiggum doesn’t he?

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
hahahahahaahah i even forgot that bit! haha fucking class, Moe is King! that guy along with Lenny and Carl diserve a spinoff i think, would be golden
[/quote]

He HAD a spinoff, he had his own 7 minute situation comedy, it was hilarious. No Lenny and Carl there though. Get it, Simpsons Spinoff Showcase, Season 8. It also had a crime drama with Chief Wiggum and Skinner in L.A.

Wiggum: Hey Big Daddy! I’m three steps ahead of ya!

Skinner: Umm, chief? Your son’s been kidnapped.

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
haha he eventually does do Wiggum doesn’t he?
[/quote]

Hmm, I’m not sure. Ned is gonna read the bible to Homer :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, I’ve just watched it… Yes, he does Wiggum ;D

"Now do Wiggum!"

“Well okay, I guess it goes something like this Wiggum’s voice “Alright Simpson, you’re under arrest, see””

“I said Wiggum!”

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Hmm, I’m not sure. Ned is gonna read the bible to Homer :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

He did. And pretty good.

Edit:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Hahaha, I’ve just watched it… Yes, he does Wiggum ;D

"Now do Wiggum!"

“Well okay, I guess it goes something like this Wiggum’s voice “Alright Simpson, you’re under arrest, see””

“I said Wiggum!”

[/quote]

Yeah…

[quote=“Bleach”]
He HAD a spinoff, he had his own 7 minute situation comedy, it was hilarious. No Lenny and Carl there though. Get it, Simpsons Spinoff Showcase, Season 8. It also had a crime drama with Chief Wiggum and Skinner in L.A.

[/quote]

it’s in New Orleans :stuck_out_tongue: I know my Simpsons! Moe’s spinoff sucks in that episode, when Grandpa reancarnites into the lovetester right, with the laughtrack, i need a spinoff about jsut regular Moe hanging in his bar, doing the illegal shit he does, russian roulette, keeping panda’s etc. haha that would rule

and the suicide attempts 8)

one of them must be faking

Hahahahahahahah!!! ;D ;D And the nominees for the Oscar are…

Haha, I bet that would convince the ladies to have a date with him.

He’s better than me. I wonder what’s his secret.

Why on earth does he wear that t-shirt? Is his parents stupid dumbfucks or what?

cause it’s hilarious

I dont think it is. I think it is sad. Im not a pedophile.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
one of them must be faking

[/quote]

That’s great, I love it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
it’s in New Orleans :stuck_out_tongue: I know my Simpsons! Moe’s spinoff sucks in that episode, when Grandpa reancarnites into the lovetester right, with the laughtrack, i need a spinoff about jsut regular Moe hanging in his bar, doing the illegal shit he does, russian roulette, keeping panda’s etc. haha that would rule
[/quote]

Dude, there was a good part, when grandpa talks about World War or something, and Moe looks to the camera and gives this understanding look and grin to the people like “ah, that’s grandpa… What can you do?”, hhaha it’s AUTHENTIC, one of the things you can’t stand in real comedies, and therefore funny when Moe does it.

And of course: “Well, how about we go out sometime? You know - out in the back”

haha the episode with James Woods is on now, great

"oh in True Beleiver I actualy worked in a lawfirm for 2 months, yeah, and in Chaplin, I had a little cameo in there, I actually traveled back in time, back to the 20’s … oh, i’ve, i’ve said too much"

haha they always have to cross the line, love it