Official funny links and pics topic (Part 2)

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]

[/quote]

Haha - no way, that son of a bitch really had a “22"” decal on the side of his car.

…actually I do believe that. Lots of people are THAT proud of their vehicle. I’m only proud when I have a full tank of gas ;D

Classic Nickelodeon Show Intros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfkAFcFT50 8)

^Ah the golden 90’s when network programming still had a back-bone, and a pair of nuts. I especially loved The Simpsons heyday, Homicide, Freaks and Geeks, and The Adventures of Pete and Pete they really helped me get through my awkward first few years of puberty. These days cable programs seem to be the only ones interested in taking risks, treating it’s audience w/ repsect (rather than assuming were a bunch of fucking idiots), and ya know actually entertaining people.

That’s right…the only television I watch anymore is HBO, SHOTIME, and Encore Westerns - everything else is pure shit. I mean, have we become so fucked up that all we want to watch anymore is a fucking reality show? I refuse.

Seconded, the only thing the stays on my television are movies. Albeit HDNet or DVD.

Oh I remember watching “all that” when I was a kid(I think i saw Big Burger because of all that)and Kenan went to do snl and kel for some reason got left behind >:(

I remember watching Nick all the time when I was young, my favorites were: Pete and pete,the adventures of alex mack,doug,Kablam, and Rockos modern life.

Nick has really went down, I feel sad for some young children that didnt get the same experience as I did, you know they dont even show Scooby Doo anymore wtf is up with that?

Heres a video I made: - YouTube

[quote=“me”]
Heres a video I made: - YouTube
[/quote]

You make that phone call as well?

No im not that good, I just took the prank call off some site and added pictures.

[quote=“me”]
No im not that good, I just took the prank call off some site and added pictures.
[/quote]

Holy shit, that was hilarious.

Spiderman - 70's Live Action TV Show (Intro) - YouTube

Spider-Man Opening Credits :smiley:

Japanese Spider-Man! Supaidâ-Man

- YouTube

;D :smiley:

Haha, those Spiderman videos were awesome.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]

;D :smiley:
[/quote]
if that bitch fucked up my beemer over some jealous rage bullshit I’d strangle her ass!

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]

[/quote]

“Holy shita! Spiderman sama!!”

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]

[/quote]

Spider-Man 4 : Electric Boogaloo

MORE 70’s SPIDER-MAN!

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … ed&search=”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Spiderman series - 1970's - YouTube

- YouTube

- YouTube

and Captain America from the 70’s

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … ed&search=”>Captain America (1979) - Motorcycle Scene - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Roger Cormans FANTASTIC FOUR (I actually own this on a bootleg dvd)

Fantastic Four - 1994 Roger Corman Original Movie Trailer! - YouTube

More funny pics ;D

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Roger Cormans FANTASTIC FOUR (I actually own this on a bootleg dvd)

- YouTube[/quote]

That looks great.