Next career resurection we'd most like to see?

[quote]Steve Guttenberg???   ;D[/quote]

That’s him! ;D

Even though he’s at the top of his game, Sean Penn would fit any QT role. It would be interesting to see if QT can handle Penn on the set.

Other Actors: The Karate Kid, Matt Dillon, Christopher Walken (again), Mena Suvari, Jennifer Connelly, and Drew Barrymore.

I’d love to see Robert de Niro again, maybe together with Jean Reno. Could be funny if he found them two weird characters.

andy kauffman…i mean whatever happened to the guy its like he just dropped off the planet

jk

[quote]andy kauffman…i mean whatever happened to the guy its like he just dropped off the planet

jk[/quote]

um…I was just about to correct you in saying that he tragically passed away, but then I realized you made a horrible joke…my bad

and by the way, I don’t know if you did it on purpose, but you CAN go back to “profile” and change your name to Vince Fucking Vega instead of Vince_effing_Vega…it sounds better IMO

Ray Liotta

James Russo

Joe Pantaliano

Willem Defoe

Robert Patrick(for Copland)

Mickey Rourke

Eric roberts

Nick Nolte

Peter Stormare

Joe Pesci!!! Fuck wat was the last movie that guy was in?!Lethal Weapon 4?! Joe Pesci kicks too much ass.

[quote]Joe Pesci!!! Fuck wat was the last movie that guy was in?!Lethal Weapon 4?! Joe Pesci kicks too much ass. [/quote]

Pesci voluntarily gave up acting. I doubt he’ll be doing anymore movies unless he’s prodded into doing one by the two guys that brought him into the business in the first place: Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese. I doubt he’ll come back for anybody else.

The only thing I’ve heard so far about him possibly acting again, is that people are trying to get Joe to play Ben Stiller’s father in the sequel to Meet the Parents, but that doesn’t look like thats going to happen, either.

[quote]

The only thing I’ve heard so far about him possibly acting again, is that people are trying to get Joe to play Ben Stiller’s father in the sequel to Meet the Parents, but that doesn’t look like thats going to happen, either.  [/quote]

Shit, I thought Jerry Stiller was going to play Ben Stillers dad, that would be so fucking kick ass. I mean he’s his real dad, that would be really good chemistry for the movie

[quote]
Isn’t that his new film coming out sometime next year?
[/quote]

NO, actually it’s already out. But you won’t be able to see it anywhere because it’s been in theaters to long and is to small of a movie to still be in theaters. But it was damn good.

this is kinda on/kinda off topic but did QT resurrect any careers in RD??