The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Next career resurection we'd most like to see?

two words: corey feldman 8)

kiefer sutherland: get him back on the big screen where he really belongs

larenz tate: odog was so damn promising arguably the greatest line in movie history was sadi about his character: "young black and don’t give a fuck!"

malcolm mcdowell–mark hamill

damn hes great!

Emilio Estevez…just kidding.

I’d like to see Tarantino use Joe Pantoliano. His career, even though he’s doing well, has gone to TV which sucks now because he was good in movies. QT, bring him back! We want Pantoliano!!!

BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!

JOHN SAXON (Even though hes a 100 years old)

JACKIE CHAN (His career has gotten bad)

Takeshi Kitano should make more american films.

David Hess he was the mack daddy of explotation

John Travolta: He makes a good movie every 10 years. Good actor, just doesn’t know how to pick a decent script most of the time. “LOOK WHO’S TALKING 23” for example.

you liked get shorty right? and i think white man’s burden is an impactful movie in some ways if you’re from america not a great film though/i do agee but why does travolta pidgeon whole himself? hes one of the most beloved american actors of his time(if not most) face/off, broken arrow, swordfish, battle field earth and now the new punisher movie ok we get it your a diabolical bd guy. i want you to play something else. PLEASE! BE COOL the sequel to get shorty will be a good movie, does anyone know whos on tap to direct? again i do agree his career could use another boost.

how about Tommy Lee jones or Harrison Ford they haven’t done anything memorable in a dcecade.

I’d love to see Quentin help Mickey Rourke make a comeback. I personally think he is a very good actor and now has what you may call an “unusual” look - just perfect for a Quentin film.

Patrick Stewart. He hasnt made a good movie in ages. He mostly sticks to the stage now, though.

Patrick Stewart? You crazy? I’m not dissing your opinion or whatever, I just fail to see why he would be good in a QT movie. Please elaborate.

[quote]I’d love to see Quentin help Mickey Rourke make a comeback.  I personally think he is a very good actor and now has what you may call an “unusual” look - just perfect for a Quentin film.[/quote]

perfecto

u are right!

Jeremy Irons. He’s been in some really shitty movies these last years. He doesn’t deserve it.

[quote]Patrick Stewart? You crazy? I’m not dissing your opinion or whatever, I just fail to see why he would be good in a QT movie. Please elaborate.[/quote]

Well, if thats your opinion, then why would anybody be good in a QT movie? Think about it. Robert Forester and Daryl Hannah wouldnt have been people you think would’ve been good in a QT movie. I just like Stewart as an actor, and no directors have used him in a good role for a while. I get your question and all though.

[quote]

Well, if thats your opinion, then why would anybody be good in a QT movie? Think about it. Robert Forester and Daryl Hannah wouldnt have been people you think would’ve been good in a QT movie. I just like Stewart as an actor, and no directors have used him in a good role for a while. I get your question and all though.
[/quote]

That’s different though. I didn’t even know who the fuck Daryl Hannah and Forester were before I saw these movies. Shit, just about every QT movie I’ve seen is full of people I’ve previously known nothing about. I just thought Patrick Stewart would be kind of weird to be in a QT movie. He’s more fit for movies in Science Fiction, not movies like Pulp Fiction. Can you realistically imagine him spurting QT lines like “Cough up the buck you cheap bastard, pay your goddamn fuck like everyone else?”

Collen Camp (What happened to her)

Robert Englund

Fred Williamson

Christopher Lloyd

Tichina Arnold (I love Vivica to death, but she would’ve also made an awesome Vernita Green)

Mark Hamill

and whoever said Bruce Campbel hit it dead on!!!

[quote]

That’s different though. I didn’t even know who the fuck Daryl Hannah and Forester were before I saw these movies. Shit, just about every QT movie I’ve seen is full of people I’ve previously known nothing about. I just thought Patrick Stewart would be kind of weird to be in a QT movie. He’s more fit for movies in Science Fiction, not movies like Pulp Fiction. Can you realistically imagine him spurting QT lines like “Cough up the buck you cheap bastard, pay your goddamn fuck like everyone else?” [/quote]

Yeah, i can imagine him saying that! That’s what would make it so great. I love it when actors play the opposite of past characters they’ve played.

burt reynolds, hell hes tha reason his first name is quentin

[quote]BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!
[/quote]

Have you seen Bubba Ho-Tep?

[quote]Collen Camp (What happened to her)

Robert Englund

Fred Williamson

Christopher Lloyd

Tichina Arnold (I love Vivica to death, but she would’ve also made an awesome Vernita Green)

Mark Hamill

and whoever said Bruce Campbel hit it dead on!!!
[/quote]

Englunds a one shot charactor hes only good with kreugar, well no hes GREAT with kreugar the hole head tilt but the rescent freddie films have sucked.

[quote]

Have you seen Bubba Ho-Tep?

[/quote]
Isn’t that his new film coming out sometime next year?

This isn’t a resurrection, but I’d LOOOVE to see QT give Laetitia Casta a chance. She’s doing good in France, getting many lead roles in “serious” films and is trying to break into Hollywood. Mmmmm, that’d be sumfin.

Now, as far as resurrections … what was the dude’s name from the “Police Academy”? ;D j/k

Steve Guttenberg??? ;D