[news] Tarantino in Sweden (Pictures) [Feb 12]

Geez.

Listen, I know Quentin Tarantino is far from being Johnny Depp and that beggars can’t be choosers. But damn! He’s Quentin Tarantino, he was fucking Mira Sorvino a few years ago. He can do better than that.

lol, Puck. I co-sign 100%. That chick’s face looks HURT!

One.

how stoned was he? the cat needs to go places with his friends so they can prevent this.

[quote=“Puck”]
Geez.

Listen, I know Quentin Tarantino is far from being Johnny Depp and that beggars can’t be choosers. But damn! He’s Quentin Tarantino, he was fucking Mira Sorvino a few years ago. He can do better than that.
[/quote]Check out the gut on that chick, isin’t she QTs personal assistant?

[quote=“Puck”]
Geez.

[/quote]
I totally agree with you! That woman just ain´t that hot…

guys, this girl is probably one of 50 he had that night, cut the guy some slack, i’m sure he did alot better than her in Sweden 8)

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
guys, this girl is probably one of 50 he had that night, cut the guy some slack, i’m sure he did alot better than her in Sweden 8)
[/quote]
i sure hope so, unfortunately he got photographed with her :wink:

WHY QUENTIN, WHY?!?!

Hahaha

He likes the booty… the giant ugly booty who tries to cover it up by wearing black.

damn! why didnt i know he would come to sweden? i could have been there and get his autograph :’(

Your face would look equally tired and wasted if you had a beached whale sitting on your lap.

The man is a junk maniac. He loves B-rated junk films, junk food and now we know he also likes junk looking chicks. :-X