New kill bill trailer?

[quote]I hope so. I need to see more footage soon. I love the first trailer, but i can’t wait to see it say “Kill Bill: Part I In theatres October 10th” That’s when i’ll really know it’s coming.[/quote]
A-MEN i hear that! i cant wait any longer for it.

I can’t wait either. Fuck Matrix Revolutions, fuck LOTR:ROTK, this is definitely the movie I want to see the most this year. ;D

man, this new trailer sounds great! I am really getting tired of those damn A + B + C big-business, casual filmgoer freindly, bland trailers now and days.

A = Underscore with latest (read most annoying) Linkin Park song and/or that fucking “click click boom!” song (god i hate you song im going to kill you…) - either that or that one opera peice they use over and over again.

B = Mix in a metric ton of wannabe John-woo slo mos and peice of crap CGI.

C = and, what the hell, just throw in a big explosion for no reason at the end. You get extra points if it coincides with “click click boom!” (im going to kill you i’m going to kill you…)

You forgot to add the tag line at the end.

Every trailer nowadays needs to have the bombastic music playing over a bunch of fast clips which is abruptly ended by the titile card for the flick. Fade to black. Fade up. Then one of the main characters has to spout off some pithy line like “let’s do it” or something like that. The S.W.A.T. trailer is like that. Heck, even the current KillBill trailer is sorta like that.

That’s why this new trailer is so cool, the director actually cut it together, not some marketing conglomerate that only makes three or four variations on movie trailers. It’s in the vein of old trailers, which is kinda refreshing now.

forget the teaser… forget the Yahoo trailer…

I have just watched the QT BOOTLEG COMICON TRAILER AND ANOTHER KICK-ASS TRAILER!

They are both on the Kill Bill soundtrack and they will make you cream your fucking pants! I have never seen something as awesome as that! So pre-order the soundtrack, not only for the soundtrack, but for the 3 nice pieces of quicktime video that are included on it!!

Now don’t collapse: In a few minutes (maybe hours) I will publish an exclusive review of the soundtrack on www.tarantino.info - together with… now hold on to something: information on 2 never-seen-before trailers that will be on that CD, as well…

So, see you in some time… I will now write that review and listen to the CD again. Don’t forget to pre-order. That shit is awesome!

I have to see that, is it in Quicktime?. Hey listen, if you could upload the trailer to your site and let us all download it to see we’d really appreciate it. I for one am buying the CD but I can’t wait. Please!!!

Yeah, put the trailers on line!

YES please post the new trailers!!!

If you signed an agreement with the company saying you wouldn’t, than we’ll understand

but it would be a terrible shame if those trailers would happen to make their way on Kazaa :wink:

sooner or later they’ll find their way online. Just pre-order the soundtrack or take part in the competition, and you’ll see them soon enough.

i cant put them online now, or they’ll sue my ass, you know. they’d instantly know who did it

i’d love to take part in the comp if the link wasn’t dead :-/

btw will it be for american residents only or worldwide?