The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Need go-go screen caps

[quote]It’s all gay GUYS getting married, now I’m not a huge homophobe but it speaks against that in the bible.[/quote]

God created all, right? Then he created homosexuals.

What is so wrong about guys getting married?

You don’t live here, it’s worse then you think. There was a city in the old days called Sodom, where guys were wedding guys and likewise with women. So god took it opon himself to destory the city along with all the gays and lesbians. It’s fucking happening again. That’s my probelm. I’m not saying that gays should be killed or anything, this is just another sign of the not-too-distant Apocalypse.

The Bible takes the cake for featuring murder (Cain and Abel), voyeurism (Ham & Noah), incest (Lot and his daughters) and homosexuality (the City of Sodom part), adultery/polygamy (Abraham, Sarah & Hagar) and slander (Joseph and his 7 brothers) among others… in the first book alone! Very dramatic.

Anyway, I just found these sprites/pixel art:

I haven’t seen them anywhere on this site before so I hope I’m not re-posting. No offense to the author but the bride’s face looks a bit too much like a guy’s.

[quote]

God created all, right? Then he created homosexuals.

[/quote]

Does that mean that God also created Pedophiles and Rapists? Or did he just create those people, and they chose to do what they did?

I don’t know how god works, I’m not religious at all. So he just creates people and is then done with them? He doesn’t make people bad or good, so they just define themselves?

catholic priest = pedophile

^^^^ not all the time, that is just a stereotype. all i was saying is that people choose to be homosexual, they may get the urges, but they choose whether to carry them out

I’m from Holland and we’re the first country that allowed gay people to get married…

Fuck who cares…everybody should be able to do what they want…as long as nobody is hurting someone else…like a pedophile…

they also got a new law here…when you get busted having less than 3 kilo of cocaine…you walk as a free man… ;D…very weird…I know!

What I was trying to say is, to keep my country from getting fucked up like Tarantino_is_god country. I don’t want gay weddings legal.

So fuck gay rights. They’re gonna posion Canadas reputation forever.

Maybe you should say, that this is only for people who have a netherland passport.

A lot of geman are surprised when they come home that they have trouble with the german police after being busted in the netherlands…

btw

In Germany we decide between Straftat (statutory offence) and Vergehen (offence).

That means, if you have some pot in your pocket and it is only for yourself… it is a Vergehen. And every state in germany treat you in diffrent way. i live in Nortrhein Westfalen, which is very cool. Probably nothing happen…

If you live in, hm Bavarian (I should ask Seb) you can have a lot of problems…

[quote]What I was trying to say is, to keep my country from getting fucked up like Tarantino_is_god country. I don’t want gay weddings legal.

So fuck gay rights. They’re gonna posion Canadas reputation forever.[/quote]

Why would gay rights destroy Canada? I don’t think Canada really has a reputation to hold…

thats why The netherlands rules so much…puff puff give! smoke away…I also dont see the problem…alcohol can fuck you up worse…

holy shit … that sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking tight!!! u can smoke tha gonja legally? u can hop on the chiba train? u can get high as a kite? … ok enough faded jokes

but for real … u can carry weed on you and not get into trouble??? isnt it also true prostitution is legal ? if so the netherlands has the best two things… unless the mary jane and prostitution was free lol ;D

FREE WEED AND PROS

So fucking what, pot is legal in Canada starting very soon.

And you must be a desperate muthafucka to fuck a hooker.

Heroin will be legal in Canada too pretty soon. There is a $10 million program to put Designated places for drug users to go and shoot up in each major city. It’s only legal in those places though. The do this so profesionals can sterylize the needles and offer help. It’s a great Idea if you ask me. It’s like one big place for them to go, and it’s mutch safer. And they will offer help to anyone who wants it, financial and drug related. Canada rules.

[quote]Heroin will be legal in Canada too pretty soon. There is a $10 million program to put Designated places for drug users to go and shoot up in each major city. It’s only legal in those places though. The do this so profesionals can sterylize the needles and offer help. It’s a great Idea if you ask me. It’s like one big place for them to go, and it’s mutch safer. And they will offer help to anyone who wants it, financial and drug related. Canada rules. [/quote]

simpsons did it!

The Netherlands already has this for a long time…

Places where people can shoot up heroin and also people who assist them…we also have busses (called methadon busses) who drive to certain places so the users can use there…

and yeah, you even may have 7 plants in your home for own use…and carry with you for your own use…I know…we rule…

the rest of the world gets it a little later…

and yes we also have special rules on abortion and euthanasia…

hey get back on topic u disrecpectin gogo LOL shes cryin & EVERYTHIN awwww

What the fuck, I don’t wanna see that… >:(

u got a bootleg your taking screencaps of Gogo or are you getting these pics somewhere else?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my baby’s cryin’ lol

;Di must save her!!! ;D

dont worry chiaki ill save you… fuck you “the bride” fuck yUUUuuUuuu! your killed my lady… lol

^You aren’t making much sense