Nancy Sinatra

SNL sucks

yes snl does suck now. but alas it wasn’t always this way…

it was good from about 1992-1997. anything beyond those two points is just… television diarrhea

“Time” is one great fucking track

perfect for the ending credits of a gangster flick with a dramatic ending or something (no idea if it’s been used)

tiiiiiiime oh tiiiiiiiiime, where did you gooooooooo?

can someone tell me whether all her songs sound like ‘These Boots…’ and Bang Bang. It’s just that those are some of my favourite songs, so, I was wondering whether she was one of my favourite singers.

She’s gonna be on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, this Friday!!

somebody download Summer Wine

that songs fuckin cool

[quote=“Larry_Dimick”]
can someone tell me whether all her songs sound like ‘These Boots…’ and Bang Bang. It’s just that those are some of my favourite songs, so, I was wondering whether she was one of my favourite singers.
[/quote]

yes…I live “you only live twice”. from a bond movie. 8)

I like that song, nancy sinatra is pretty cool.

“Summerwine” is one of the best songs I know, although I´m not a huge fan of Nancy Sinatra. but her songs are pretty cool! I thinks its even better then “This boots are …”"

“Bang Bang” by the way fits just perfectly to Kill Bill!!!

Bang Bang is fantastic… have you guys heard the Audio Bullys remix of that?

I can’t believe Jessica Simpson has covered These Boots are Made for Walking!!! it’s awwwful

jessica simpson blows…totally empty piece of no talent HACK! die jessica simpson die!! I wouldnt be surprised if a devil came out of her after she changed skins like a snake…

yeah I hate her :stuck_out_tongue:

nancy sinatra is 8)

lmao about those old comments bullet made…legendary 8)

[quote=“hunnybunny”]
Bang Bang is fantastic… have you guys heard the Audio Bullys remix of that?

I can’t believe Jessica Simpson has covered These Boots are Made for Walking!!! it’s awwwful
[/quote]

Jessica Simpsons cover is shit, she looses the whole cool atmosphere of the song and turns it into to a whiny pop song.

I didnt mind the audio bully’s remix…but I thought they whent a little overboard with the gun sound effects, especially near the end of the song…

The Remix is horrible :-X Nancy Sinatra Rox!

I love the song Sugar Town :smiley: