My Tarantino Compilation. (advice?)

[quote]The best songs from the “Desperado” soundtrack are “Back to the House” and “Strange Face” by Tito & Tarantula. My favorites from “From Dusk Till Dawn” are Tito & Tarantula’s “Angry Cockroaches” and “After Dark”, The Blasters’ “Dark Night” and ZZ Top’s “She’s just killing me”. And from “True Romance” I love the song “Graceland”. But for “Kill Bill: Vol. 2” I would wait till the official soundtrack gets released. Than pick out your favorites. That’s what I gonna do.[/quote]

I might include “uram bushi” from Meiko Kaji on it,I like that song.And how could I ever forget “The Grand Duel”???

definitly a two disc set…

[quote]

I did it like this: let’s say you’ll have an empty image with weith 400 pixels and hight 300 pixels, than you create a new layer, you select half of it and that half do you make red, than you choose filter->liquify and the rest is easy.[/quote]

Sorry, but how to make a layer red? I cannot find the item to fill an image with colour. The other things I understand, thanks.

[quote]

I did it like this: let’s say you’ll have an empty image with weith 400 pixels and hight 300 pixels, than you create a new layer, you select half of it and that half do you make red, than you choose filter->liquify and the rest is easy.[/quote]

You can do it like that but you can also do this:

Open Photoshop,create a new file,click on “Custom Shape Tool” on the left panel.When you do that you’ll see some new buttons ontop of your page.Click on the “Rectangle Tool”,choose your color on the top right side of your screen and create a border.

;D

[quote]

Sorry, but how to make a layer red? I cannot find the item to fill an image with colour. The other things I understand, thanks.[/quote]

Go to your layer panel and click on the black/with cirkle button on the bottom of the panel and click on “solid color”.

Thank you for your help. I understand know how to go on :slight_smile: .

But I want to ask one of you for do me a favor: Can someone give me please the blood spread from the CD-cover of “Kill Bill: Vol. 1” with transparent background? I need it for a wallpaper that is going to be published on my website you see in my signature. Pleaaaaaase, and in the size as it is at the cd-cover at amazon.com

[quote]Thank you for your help. I understand know how to go on :slight_smile: .

But I want to ask one of you for do me a favor: Can someone give me please the blood spread from the CD-cover of “Kill Bill: Vol. 1” with transparent background? I need it for a wallpaper that is going to be published on my website you see in my signature. Pleaaaaaase, and in the size as it is at the cd-cover at amazon.com[/quote]
I send you an e-mail with the image, is it good like that?

[quote]
I send you an e-mail with the image, is it good like that?[/quote]

With which image? The blood spread with the transparent background or the fuckin whole cd-cover? If its the first, send it to: remedex@web.de

thank ya

[quote]

With which image? The blood spread with the transparent background or the fuckin whole cd-cover? If its the first, send it to: remedex@web.de

thank ya[/quote]
I had send the blood spread with transparent background.

Watcha think of this new banner I made?

Thank ya, man. Sorry, but I only used Paint Shop Pro for pictures and the wallpaper I’m making I started with this programe, so I have no idea how to work with Photoshop :smiley: . But the blood spread you sent me is only for Photoshop, so how to copy a picture in Photoshop and paste it into another?

@Cipher: Sorry, but I personaly hate these comic-graphics of Pulp Fiction, cause they’re silly. So I don’t like your banner, thats just honest.

[quote]Thank ya, man. Sorry, but I only used Paint Shop Pro for pictures and the wallpaper I’m making I started with this programe, so I have no idea how to work with Photoshop :smiley: . But the blood spread you sent me is only for Photoshop, so how to copy a picture in Photoshop and paste it into another?

@Cipher: Sorry, but I personaly hate these comic-graphics of Pulp Fiction, cause they’re silly. So I don’t like your banner, thats just honest.[/quote]
Open the picture in Photoshop, press ctrl+A, than ctrl+C, open your wallpaper in Paint Shop Pro and than press ctrl+V.

[quote]
Open the picture in Photoshop, press ctrl+A, than ctrl+C, open your wallpaper in Paint Shop Pro and than press ctrl+V.[/quote]

Hmm, that doesn’t work. I press ctrl+A and ctrl+C but when I tried to press ctrl+V in Paint Shop Pro it doesn’t fucking worked.

my tarantino compilmation:

1. royale with cheese
  2. misirlou
  3. little green bag
  4. stuck in the middle with you
  5. jungle boogie
  6. bang bang my baby shot me down
  7. you never can tell
  8. Bullwinkle part 2
  9. bustin’ surfboards
  10. ezekial 25:17
  11. the lonely shepard
  12. across 110th street
  13. madonna speech
  14. girl, you’ll be a woman soon
  15. shitlist
  16. burn
  17. something I can never have
  18. waiting for the miracle
  19. son of a preacher man
  20. end speech from pulp fiction (the shepard)

Heres Chipers Borns, but I added a lil more Jackie Brown and KB Vol.2 tracks.

1.Misirlou

2.Little Green Bag

3.Madonna Speech

4.Battle Without Honor or Hummanity

5.Dark Night

6.The Flower of Carnage

7.Commanche

8.Bang Bang

9.Coconut

10.Royalle With Cheese

11.Jungle Boogie

12.Stuck In The Middle With You