The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

My Sister's Keeper

Anyone going out to see it?

I wanted to see it, but I think this film is intended for the teenage audience of the opposite sex, which is females. So I dunno if I should see it. It would be pretty humiliating for a 21 year old to walk into a room filled with teenage girls…or would it? Hmmmmm. :stuck_out_tongue:

Abigail Breslin is going to be one of those great actresses though. I mean Jodie Foster wasn’t even that good when she barely started. I’ll probably catch it on DVD or Blu Ray.

I heard this was a pretty gut-wrenching tear-jerker. I don’t like to cry, or feel sad, so I’m not going to see it.

Commercials make it look like one of those sappy uplifting pieces. I mean yeah, the cancer girl dies, but the lives she touches are all the better for having known her type crap.

That’s exactly what Nick Cassavetes makes: manipulating tear-jerking sappy pieces of junk. His father was lightyears ahead of him.

It’s based on the novel. Which was really popular.

Two Girls One Cup was really popular. Perhaps that should be adapted?

the whole topic this film addresses is creepy. Having kids for the sole purpose of donating organs… wtf? I don’t blame the kid for trying to get emancipated.

I snuck in this room while waiting for the Harry Potter movie to begin, and I kid you not there was like one old guy sitting around the entire theatre. The rest of the audience where old moms with their young daughters!

I KNEW IT! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, go see Potter. You’ll become a real PotHead!

Haha, get it? PotterHead. Ha!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Anyway, go see Potter. You’ll become a real PotHead!

Haha, get it? PotterHead. Ha!
[/quote]

That was so lame ;D