My ODE TO QUENTIN TARANTINO trilogy is complete:-)

Crapping your pants has nothing to do with age. I was really ill a few weeks ago, and… Nevermind.

:frowning:

Yeah. >:( <---- that’s the face I made.

Hey Bio, come on Live for some Halo 3

Will you be up at 2 am central time?

What time is it over there right now?

Are y’all guys gonna talk to each other about how awesome that old-ass Geoi chick is while you play? :-*

Hell no!

jk

It’s 2:30am here

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Hell no!

jk
[/quote]

I’ll take that as a maybe.

[quote=“Ify”]
It’s 2:30am here
[/quote]

REALLY it’s 8:32 pm in Houston, TX! Freaky - go to sleep!

Why don’t you come on now. I’ll be playin for the next 20 mins. And I’m a student, we don’t sleep till stupid o’ clock.

I dunno…what are you doing at 7 am (your time)? , it’ll be 1 am here in Tx.

Wait how can you be on x box live and search the web at the same time?

Sleeping. I won’t get up till 11am probably, and that’s only because I have to revise for my exams. Otherwise I’d rise at 1-2pm. But ok, fuck it. You’ve never been on Halo whilst I have, so what’s the fucking point? I’d only own you anyway.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Wait how can you be on x box live and search the web at the same time?
[/quote]

Are you kidding?

No. Anyways, I think the time difference really messus up our gamer schedules! Get Gears Of War again, I can’t believe you traded that game away!

I didn’t like it, it was bollocks. Same old thing every time. Got tedious. Though I do regret it somewhat. However, when I had it, I couldn’t wait to get rid of it, it was eating at me, so I’m glad I did. Got a good price for it an all. Anyway, it’s about COD4 now, baby. That game owns. It’s far superior to Halo 3 in every way, except gameplay sometimes (which is actually the most important). But even if I did get GOW, it’s not like we could play it together, because our times don’t match. Anyway, I usually play on and off between 7pm-2am GMT time.

With regards to browsing the web and playing Live, well I have an ethernet cable running from my wireless broadband router to my 360.