My Girlfriend is a vegitarian

[color=Teal]Jules does state at the apartment that his girlfriend is a vegitarian. But when he talking to Vincent at the end of the movie about going on like Cain in Kung Fu and doesn’t say anything about what his girl would think about this.

Was it all an act just to make conversation with Bret or was it just an over look by QT?

Good question. Maybe Jules was gonna tell his girlfriend but he just forgot to mention that to Vincent.

I say he didn’t have a girlfriend. Because that’s the only time he ever mentioned it. Jules talks A LOT in this movie, and he never mentioned anything about no gf besides that one incident. If I was about to kill someone, I’d probably lie about myself too, just for fuck’s sake, before I blew his head off. He prolly said it just for fun.

If I were about to kill someone I’d probably mention I slept with three women at once in my $120,000 European sports car.

[quote]I say he didn’t have a girlfriend. Because that’s the only time he ever mentioned it. Jules talks A LOT in this movie, and he never mentioned anything about no gf besides that one incident. If I was about to kill someone, I’d probably lie about myself too, just for fuck’s sake, before I blew his head off. He prolly said it just for fun.

If I were about to kill someone I’d probably mention I slept with three women at once in my $120,000 European sports car.[/quote]

LOL!! I like yo style man. ;D

Yeah I think it was just a way to keep talking about nothing and making Brett and Co. more nervous in the process.

[quote]Yeah I think it was just a way to keep talking about nothing and making Brett and Co. more nervous in the process. [/quote]

I think that you are exactly right. That sounds like the most reasonable guess.